Lonerluck Lonerluck 18-21, F 11 Answers Feb 27 in Community

As you get older, you begin to realise that time is of the essence. You begin to worry that you might just grow old and die without having spent your younger (current) days trying things out. You explore possibilities even though they're coupled with risks and hell consequences, but in the end you realise that it's all worth it because then you've created experiences money can't buy. So, in essence, the older you get the more you just wing things. It's all good.

Best Answer

wingin it & dum b luck

Best Answer

I have a much clearer sense of what I want; not necessarily how to achieve it. I feel I get new wisdom and clarity with each new day.

Best Answer

I also have a sense of what I want but sometimes I think it's silly and impracticle

Best Answer

silly and impractical can still fit into what you want; to be able to laugh and be carefree is not something to take lightly; and if we take life too seriously, we drain the lightness from ourselves.

Best Answer
Best Answer

I thnk a bit bc i dnt mind being a loner

Best Answer

I do know what I am doing/trying to achieve, but for all that I may not have enough energy or time to do it.

Best Answer

I know what I'm doing....kinda

Best Answer

Best Answer

I know what I want to study in Uni.

Best Answer

At most things I have a rough idea, however if I want a guys attention I usually just wing it to see how long he will wait to help this poor girl who has "no idea" what she is doing

Best Answer