Getting older in and of itself does not scare me. However, the fact that my body is starting to show signs of aging terrifies me. Purely vain...

Best Answer

at 32 having never dated, never really experienced life and kowing I have missed out on so much and will never have a life worth speaking of, yeah

Best Answer

zero confidence, zero in the looks category, zero personality, notice a pattern here I'm just a big zero that no women would want. girls wouldn't even look at me in high school

Best Answer

Not as much as it scares others.

Best Answer

It's not the getting older, it's the chronic conditions and pain.

Best Answer

Not really. I miss my mother, she passed away two years ago and I know that as time goes by, my father will pass away too. It is scary to think that someday, my immediate family will change from my parents and siblings to whom I choose to marry.

Best Answer

No. Just makes me want it to end quicker.

Best Answer

Only Being alone....;(

Best Answer

Not at all. The older I get, the more knowledge I'm acquiring. It actually makes me more and more secure all the time.

Best Answer