Actually, I've learned more when to shut my mouth and listen. Then be selective to when it's really important to speak my mind, yet think before I open my mind to speak.

Best Answer

Some of the time yes, but it's been more about learning when not to say something to be honest.

Best Answer

Yes, not only because I am more confident of who I am and of my place in the world but because I have more resect for that of others. I don't feel the need to argue very often anymore, I choose to be as I am with calm assurance. <br />
Though occasionally I do WANT to rant like a ( insert word of your own choosing) . I save that for my husband who listens and does his best to not try to solve anything ;-)

Best Answer

I speak my mind but I say things a lot more gently than I used to.

Best Answer

I have never had a problem speaking my mind.......<br />
But apparently some other people have taken issue to that at times.....LOL

Best Answer

Sounds like a great way to be, would love to have such courage of my convictions!

Best Answer

Don't be afraid to speak your mind..... just make sure you are well read enough to debate the responses you may receive....

Best Answer

Great advice, thank you

Best Answer