mangomonkey mangomonkey 26-30, F 12 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Community

I have to watch myself. I find myself apologizing more if I'm not careful

Best Answer

Actually, I've learned more when to shut my mouth and listen. Then be selective to when it's really important to speak my mind, yet think before I open my mind to speak.

Best Answer

Some of the time yes, but it's been more about learning when not to say something to be honest.

Best Answer

Yes, not only because I am more confident of who I am and of my place in the world but because I have more resect for that of others. I don't feel the need to argue very often anymore, I choose to be as I am with calm assurance.

Though occasionally I do WANT to rant like a ( insert word of your own choosing) . I save that for my husband who listens and does his best to not try to solve anything ;-)

Best Answer

I speak my mind but I say things a lot more gently than I used to.

Best Answer

<-- has grown to learn to shut it off - some call spouting at the mouth speaking their mind - without giving a damn about the selfish pain they cause

Best Answer

I have become more selective in the fights I might bring on when speaking up..

Best Answer

Yes I have noticed that slowly happening, here is hoping I get better at it.

Best Answer

its called... choosing your battles :)

Best Answer

Hell yeah! Haven't you noticed?!

Best Answer

Oh course I have! Go you! ;)

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

I have never had a problem speaking my mind.......

But apparently some other people have taken issue to that at times.....LOL

Best Answer

Sounds like a great way to be, would love to have such courage of my convictions!

Best Answer

Don't be afraid to speak your mind..... just make sure you are well read enough to debate the responses you may receive....

Best Answer

Great advice, thank you

Best Answer