no i still like good music there is just less of it today

Best Answer

I still like the music I have always liked, but I really can't stand some of the music today. Today's pop and dance is really crap.

Best Answer

Yes and no. I still listen to the same genres. But the type of music does change from generation to generation so I merely am adding to the new styles in the genres and the artists.

Best Answer

Yeah, I used to be into loads of aggressive, noisy stuff when I was in my teens but now I just prefer it simple, just someone with an acoustic guitar and no lazy mixing desk stuff - I like the unplugged albums (like Nirvana in New York, Early Dylan, Joan Baez - I could go on and on...), cos then I can play along to it on my increasingly battered guitar.

Best Answer

Less Bruce and Bowie much to my astonishment

Best Answer

It has widened or grown perhaps. I've broadened my music experience and heard a lot of new types that I find appealing. Particularly some of the music from other countries. <br />
But my taste hasn't really changed. I like the things that I always liked. And I think that, had I heard the newer stuff long ago, I would have liked it then.

Best Answer

Not really. Never changed much! ;)

Best Answer

It was always pretty eclectic, but now my likes include genres I didn't really investigate before, like new age, country, world and alternative.

Best Answer

used to be a fervent indie kid, more accepting of other genres now, also more appreciative of some of the slower less rocky songs

Best Answer

I used to listen to only 1 or 2 types of music but now I listen to some of everything.

Best Answer