love346 love346 22-25, M 2 Answers Aug 15, 2012 in EP

Oh please, when the dog is sitting there gazing at you with huge soulful eyes he's asking for something.

Best Answer

this was you practice the dog.It was for one thing guess by you.But if a girl is staring you that you will find that what is she wanting from you.May she is looking joker ;p

Best Answer

Actually, animals do. When my cats food bowl is empty, he circles my feet meowing ... going to the empty dish ... then back around my feet meowing. I would guess that means "May I have more food please?"

Best Answer

this is for one thing .Is any person do like this ,if they want some cooked food.even they can not talk.They will realize you untill you get the mean of it.It was not teach by you.this is something comes from human not animal

Best Answer

There are many ways to communicate besides language. People and animals can both make their needs known without speaking a word. Yes, if a person can't speak to tell you they're hungry, they have to use other means. I care for people on ventilators (who cannot speak) ... and sometimes they are unable to write ... and yet, they are still able to make their needs known.

Best Answer