"Conversation is welcome"
Autumnflowers Autumnflowers 18-21, F 6 Answers May 25 in Community

Are you bored because of religion or because religion is so questioningly boring that you have to ask us to ask you a religious question about religion?

Best Answer

I'm fascinated with religion in general. I'm bored because i'm bored and i could add the words bored to anything but it's a way to start a topic that i enjoy talking about.

Best Answer

What's your religion?

Best Answer

I'm agnostic
It's a lack of belief not a religion it's the stand point of i don't know and no one can know for sure.

Best Answer

Sweet.
So you do you believe the is a higher power? Religion and spirituality are two different things. Are you spiritual?

Best Answer

Spiritual can be said in many way's what spiritual do you mean exactly?
If you're talking about god then i all ready said i don't know do i believe there is a higher power? I all ready said "I don't know" here is a link that may help you get it a little more then i can tell it. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/agnostic

Best Answer

Have you accepted the flying spaghetti monster as your almighty lord and savior? In the name of the meatballs, and the sauce, and the parmesan cheese...amen.

Best Answer

He would be tasty :l sure that means dinner every night.

Best Answer

Why does God allow people to suffer alone and unloved. I only ever tried to be a good person and I have nothing. No friend.s My family doesn't care if I live or die. I gave my entire life to care for my disabled mother and now I will die alone and unwanted. Why?

Best Answer

Address which god you are talking about

Best Answer

I doubt the existence of a god but i'm open to the possibility of a god so when you ask me a question like that i would say it's depression, and the reason to live is a reason you make just like morals. I live for friends and the little things in life.

Best Answer

He doesn't. He wants you to trust in him and it's more than being a good person but he wants us to live by his standards because as our creator he knows what's best for us more than we do :) Family doesn't always have to be blood relatives. You can find family through friends, colleagues, and even internet friends

Best Answer

I have no friends. You didn't read my response very closely did you? That's what I'm asking. Why are some people such losers that no one can ever love them? If God is about love, why do some people just not deserve it?

Best Answer

I did. I trusted in him and fought every urge to do anything wrong. People just treated me more and more like **** every day. Again, you talk about friends but I don't have any. Nobody who will really miss me if I'm gone. So how does that work? I don't have anything in common with anyone. I've never had a girlfriend or even a date. I don't understand people and nobody cares about me. I lived my life for God until it broke me and destroyed every ounce of self-respect I had. I gave until I didn't have anything left to give. Now I'm empty and alone and nobody will miss me when I die.

Best Answer

We are faulty human beings living in a faulty world until God makes us and this world good again. So we all face troubles some face more troubles then others but we all face suffering and troubles. So it is better to have belief and trust in God to give you strength to face what ever troubles will come along. And believing God gives one hope for a perfect eternal existence. So with Strength and Hope and an eternal perspective we know the suffering we face in this world is only temporary. But eternity with God is ... well.. Eternal. :D

Best Answer

Life is long, lonely and full of misery. There's only so much one person can endure. The Bible also talks about loving and helping each other, but no one ever helped me. So what happened there? How do you explain that?

Best Answer

You said "I" So i would assume you mean't yourself yes i understood your post and looked at it but friends or no friends i should have said, it doesn't matter there is things to look for friends to find. It's all on the person do they wish to find a reason or not? When it comes to other people, i don't find anyone a loser because they are a loner. I'm a loner, people can love us it's like a game of hide and seek you just don't find as soon as you wish. And i'm agnostic so why do some people not deserve it? Well "If" this deity is out their i don't think it's what we believe it is.

Best Answer

Do I look fat?

Best Answer