unlike others on here I will answer all that is asked and any follow up questions.
hippnk hippnk 46-50, M 9 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in WTK

Umm, hello? Yes, I was wondering if you knew where my uncle Kieth stashed his money because he carked it before I could get it out of him?

Best Answer

LOL....

Best Answer

no sorry. my uncle keith hid his in the tree in the garden, you could try there just in case all uncle keith's are the same.

Best Answer

Hmm, mine didn't have a tree of his own. Fish. He liked fish. You know, those pointless things that flit about a tank of water in a random and dreary way. I gave them to my ex girlfriend because they were starting to look a bit gammy with some kind of funk that they had going on. Everytime I went to see if he'd fallen ill or taken a tumble I would find him sitting in front of his damn fishes saying stuff like "worth a bob or two these are, you know" while tapping the side of his nose. Yeah, I hope my ex is driven mad by their incessant staring and blob-blobbing.
Wait! Hang on a bloody minute...*penny begins to slowly drop*..fish....worth a bob or two....OH CRAP! Oh my ex is going to rub this right in my face.
Can I ask another question please? Do you know the number of a really really good lawyer who specializes in financial disputes? I've dropped a clanger here. It's my ex, see, she's a right vindictive cow who will take this one to the matt, believe you me. She once nastied our regular taxi driver because I bought her a new Beemer but forgot to pay the road tax. That's why she's my ex. HELP!!
*ambles off while roaring panic-induced abuse at randoms that are within earshot*

Best Answer

lmao......

Best Answer

Do you see me having a large financial windfall soon.....maybe a few million $?

Best Answer

yes....if your picture is you and you are willing to work hard with your brain you could be earning far more than a windfall would give you.

Best Answer

I see this type of question often. Why did you ask this?

Best Answer

it's a tease, someone put this question up and didn't answer my question.

Best Answer

why do men who think they are cute think they are above everybody

Best Answer

because they have egos that far out way their mental ability.

Best Answer

I'm not a women. Or are you accusing me of having a large feminine side?

Best Answer

What is the secret of the 39 steps?

Best Answer

how to make too many films from one book

Best Answer

Yes definitely! lol

Best Answer

wooo! got one right

Best Answer

I am helping a client who is in financial trouble can you arrange lower payments

Best Answer

no

Best Answer