gingerbunni gingerbunni 22-25, F 32 Answers Jan 7 in Dating & Relationships

I respect the way you don't let others opinions effect you

Best Answer

Thank you, positive attitude & honesty is the only way to gain redemption & to make use of what you got. haters should start taking notes (:

Best Answer

Ahaha so true. What they say shouldn't even matter as most just want to look down on others so that they can feel better about themselves.

Best Answer

These girls aren't even cute compared to me & the lifestyle I live, so let them drink Dom.

Best Answer

That confidence you have is also cute. That's something you also have over the other girls👌

Best Answer

Do you feel all dirty and used up ?

Best Answer

Nope, my client appreciate me. If you read some of the stuff I wrote to others, you'll realize I'm Actually different than most escort.

Best Answer

Are you still around? I am a former cg who is recently married and has the blues...I need advice.

Best Answer

I'm still here, is there anything you need help with ?

Best Answer

LOVE the fact that you own who you are--past and present.

Best Answer

Thank you so much (: this means a lot to me.

Best Answer

You're welcome, and thank you. You know, so many on social media boards love to spew hate. Why? What have they done in their lives, other than throw stones on social media boards? The whole thing is quite laughable, really. I'm also a former courtesan, Ginger, and also from a very wealthy family. And I welcome your friendship.

Best Answer

A work mate of mine had a neighbour who was an escort. She told him one of her clients asked her to remove her panties and straddle and insert the gear stick of his car, apparently she managed it. I had the same model car, and boy was the top of that thing thick! Where you ever asked to try anything as weird? !!!

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

It's a shame to see so many immature people here with closed minds trying to bring you down. I'm glad you had a positive experience in your sex work. I've personally had some wonderful experiences with sex professionals, and they can be some of the most honest and therapeutic experiences. I'm sure your clients were lucky to share your time.<br />
Did you have any particular type of favorite client? Did you tend to have mostly regulars?

Best Answer

I find escorting to be liberating & honest. I actually became a sugar baby then quickly realize I am only lying to myself about the grey matters that lies between the two comparable world. My client enjoyed my time, but I tend to choose businessman so their schedule is a bit crazy. I'm really into clients that are fashionable & have this uplifting confidence that surrounds the room. It enable me to engage in considerable long conversation without awkward silence. I don't like younger Client as they tend to lie about their wealth & they don't respect you as much since they are young themselves. All my clients were regular

Best Answer

There is something liberating and honest about an explicit, open and respectful exchange. I do imagine it's hard to manage your professional/personal boundaries, though.

Best Answer

At the time, it was considerable stressful even for myself. I barely had time to do anything other than booking clients. Now that I quit the business, my lifestyle is different & for the better. I'm very honest about my life, although I keep most of it under lock down.

Best Answer

My dear, I assume since you advised "former" that you no longer work in that profession, although your listed age, puts you in the prime age group to do well, what is the reason you decided to make this career a former?

Best Answer

I was one for 3-4 years (: I didn't work for any company, I was my own boss. I created a title for myself, I'm not ashamed of my past & you should never. I came from a wealthy family, so ppl are surprise when I tell them about it lol. Hmmm.. Honest answer? I did it because I realize that in today's world, I think it's safe to say that 70% of human population is lonely. I wanted to change that, being lonely at a young age, my mom ran couple business & rarely gave me any attention that I should've. I decided that I wanted to accompany others who felt the same way. Everyone wants to be heard, loved, & cared for. I didn't really do this for the money as I still keep in touch with most of my old clients, I know their family too so this isn't so discreet. Yes, I'm young but I think differently.. Hope this answer your question.

Best Answer

Why should anyone give a rat's cundingui about your whoring past? That is my question.

Best Answer

Because some people are interested & curious about this industry, why do you care enough to respond if it means nothing to you? Don't **** shame me & be hating, i don't have time for negative people.

Best Answer

"Because some people are interested & curious about this industry."
That would've sufficed; after all, you said "ask me anything," well? I asked, and you respond with insults. What gives????

Best Answer

The way you carried out your question sounded a bit insulting. Taking your hating & insecurity somewhere else. BYE

Best Answer

Tell me about the strap-on action

Best Answer

Oh, I've never done that.

Best Answer

ill pass

Best Answer

Then don't check it out, you read the title so don't act like you didn't know.

Best Answer

oh im so sorry i dont want to **** off a desperate escort god knows all the pervs want to hear your stories

Best Answer

have you ever done sex with a guy who is younger to you....

Best Answer

Nope never did (:

Best Answer

Did you ever find yourself falling in love with any of your date's

Best Answer

Only one, but feelings were mutual.

Best Answer

Did people often try to get you to fulfill kinky fetishes.

Best Answer

I had a guy peed on me once & another stuck a water bottle up my ***.. Does this answer your question?

Best Answer

Yes I was guessing, I once thought of calling an escort to see if she would do things to me but chickened out.

Best Answer

Hmm some might approach that as a bit abnormal... Make sure to find a good one but don't force her to do something she's not comfortable with. Hire a dominatrix (: !!!

Best Answer

I guess that is what I was thinking about, wondering if she would be a dominatrix. Would never try to force someone to do anything they were not ok with. Chickened out anyway so I guess it does not matter.

Best Answer

Why would you be chickened out? I think it's awesome & differently:)

Best Answer

I was too embarrassed about my fetish and full of thoughts of what if someone somehow found out.

Best Answer

Hmm you can always fall back on this idea /: don't give up !

Best Answer

It is one of those things that come and go. Sometimes I don't' think about it and others I can't get it out of my mind usually end up pleasuring while thinking about it, probably one day I will give it and give it a try and call a pro. Thanks for the advice.

Best Answer

What is it exactly that you want to do though??

Best Answer

First off I love your beautiful Asian features! Question, did you enjoy the sex or was it just a task? Ever have feeling for any clients?

Best Answer

Thank you (: I'm actually French and Vietnamese mix so I'm Eurasian or "hapa". I did enjoy sex as I'm a very opened nympho. Hmm I did, but he didn't feel the same way /: I was 20 & he was 54.

Best Answer

Thanks for answering sweetie. You are very beautiful!

Best Answer

what was the biggest **** you got inside and what was the smallest one ?

Best Answer

The biggest was 10 inches .. Smallest was 3 inches ( not hard ).

Best Answer

you let them cumm inside you ,,, or they wore condom ?

Best Answer

Both (: they pay for my plan B lol

Best Answer

but if you got pregnant ?

Best Answer

Never did (: did this for 4 years, I never got pregnant & my clients are actually very healthy

Best Answer

ok..
have you ever felt that you are cheap ?

Best Answer

Elaborate on that for me, child.

Best Answer

the oldest one you did with and the youngest one ?

Best Answer

Why would I feel cheap ?

Best Answer

i just wonder . lol

Best Answer

You sound scorned

Best Answer

How about asking your present? :)

Best Answer

This question makes no sense, silly.

Best Answer

silly.

Best Answer

Silly rabbit

Best Answer

Who's intelligent? (don't know the story :))

Best Answer

Hmm, I think that title goes to me. You lose this round (:

Best Answer

Nope! Because nobody can win with you :)

Best Answer

😊 teehee. I wish I can say the same for the haters on this page. I have no room for self hating girls who go beyond the edge of ****-shaming others for their own insecurity.

Best Answer

Really, truly love you for that.. ..and yes, it is another wild, ancient nature... As rapists are mostly male(not female), the "taking social advantage group" are mostly female :).... This your own picture as avatar?

Best Answer

Haha yes, my avatar .

Best Answer

are you a girl who can't love?<br />
(this is what I have heard about such people as you) <br />
or are they wrong?

Best Answer

This question kinda brings back painful memories, I am jaded indeed. I once knew how to love another human being, but as you get older.. Things start to change, you'll realize that not everybody has the best intention for you & throwing the term "love" around is like using a bait to fish.

Best Answer

Did you ever meet someone without you wearing panties?

Best Answer

Yes, I had clients in the past that requested me not to wear it during our session.

Best Answer

a family member is a prostitute and about to get married how does it work with a profession and a partner too?<br />
did you have a partner whilst working?

Best Answer

I had a bf during the time, & lemme tell you.. It was the worse feeling ever. I come home every other night crying because even though I had my bf & my clients, my life was hard to juggle. You have to be honest with your spouse, I am dating someone now & he knows my past, it feels liberating to get things off your chest for the sake of the relationship (:

Best Answer

because you made a fair bit of money have you set yourself up like a nice place to live and a good car? Or did you just spend and live the fast life?

Best Answer

I was living in Beverly hill, my apartment & shopping expenses were covered. Nope, if you read my other response, you realize I came from a wealthy family. I never lived in debt or struggle with paying my bills. I grew up more privilege than even my circle of friends. I'm driving a brand new Mercedes now, gift from my mom.

Best Answer

so if you came from a wealthy family why did you become an escort if it wasnt for the cash

Best Answer

If you scroll above at the beginning, read kingsnarky question & my answer. That will answer your question.. Sorry if I couldn't copy & paste it on here ): it was long.

Best Answer

ok thanks :)

Best Answer

You're welcome, I sent you a screen shot through message so you can get a better idea of what I'm doing.

Best Answer

ok thanks

Best Answer