Yes, another one of these lol. But I will answer all questions, and as (most) always, completely honest. :)
Undeserved Undeserved 22-25, F 4 Answers Sep 1 in Embarrassing & Funny

What's the most embarrassing thing you have done?

Best Answer

Lose a good friend, someone who I think I could have actually loved and not regretted, see my past and turn away from me for it.

Best Answer

why is your name undeserved?

Best Answer

It's cheesily symbolic. When I was making this account I was depressed and needed someone to talk to, so I based it off every human told me when I tried asking them for help: You are undeserving of any kind of help. Like I deserved to be weak.

Best Answer

Well i dont feel any human being is underserving of anything. I'm sorry you experienced that and hope you are out of the gloom!

Best Answer

thanks. say me and you were revoultionary fighters, and we were pinned down in a firefight. The army surrounding us is made up of all female soldiers. We wanted to surrender, since you're female, could you do the negoating of our surrender to them, instead of me. Also what would you say to them

Best Answer

Probably not, I think I'd be dead by then lol.
Otherwise, I would probably be like, "Hey, I'll join you. I don't know what I'm doing here, anyway!"

Best Answer

do we bring the white flag out and lay face down?

Best Answer

No, if you're going to surrender and face what they are about to do, then take it with some piece of strength. Walk away, and don't let them see the life leave your body and face as they shoot you anyway.

Best Answer

Favorite musical artist?

Best Answer

Anyone, really. But right now I'm getting a little into Never Shout Never. On the Brightside is nice to listen to when I'm feeling down. :)

Best Answer

Never heard of either. Place to visit in usa u havent been to?

Best Answer

Anywhere I can breathe fresh air, see nature to it's true beauty, and not hear the pain of the cities or the roar of the teeth ripping through the trees.

Best Answer