keybekeybe keybekeybe 46-50, M 4 Answers Feb 21 in Community

No thanks. I'm here because this is a Community Forum .. not a personal chatroom.

Best Answer

its called getting to know the other person, if i took your advice ill be old and lonely wondering why people dont want to talk to me, but thanks for your insight.

Best Answer

No .. you'll just understand that this is a Community Forum .. not a chatroom.

Best Answer

What ! are you saying that im not meant to be here, what tell me you want to talk about, i want to see how high and mighty i have to be to stay here because it seems you dont know what the fcuk your taking about. if i dont chat to people then how do i talk to people without chatting to them. im her to answer questions and ask any if i want and you can keep your fcuked up FORUM sh!t to your single celled brain, Dont get the Bear angry Or ill pi$$ all over your snow man.

Best Answer

Are you gay? when are planning to came out of the closet?

Best Answer

No im not gay, sorry to bring your hopes down like that. But im sure you'll find someone for you.

Best Answer

I like straight guys too. lol Just kidding with ya

Best Answer

How tall is your dentist's wife ?

Best Answer

I dont know my dentists that well and the reason being is that i dont have one

Best Answer