Or is it a question of EP economics, get the underage here and you make more money?
ChipmunkErnie ChipmunkErnie 61-65, M 6 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Community

Oh CHIPMUNKERNIE i so agree with you, especially since the Little Bitty Children are here without their parents knowing and they can visit places they have no business being. <br />
Brought this to light when a little bitty child of 15 was on here asking if there was a Daddy to love her...oooooick!!!<br />
I don't answer their question and when they respond to mine, I do not acknowledge them in any form or fashion, but they will see I respond to all others.

Best Answer

So how does EP get money from them?

Best Answer

Via acne adds

Best Answer

Older people use Proactiv too. Maybe moreso. Idk. I wish we could separate the younger set too.

Best Answer

Let's not discriminate the youngsters, they are going to figure prominently in the near future.

Best Answer

And I'll bask in their juvenile attempts, as i have in the past and laugh a lot

Best Answer

Did you hear about the guy who voices Elmo O.o?

Best Answer

I heard but I doubt it happened.

Best Answer

Why do you doubt it?

Best Answer

Yes, but totally off-subject unless you're saying EP should be a breeding group for possible predators?

Best Answer

Nope, just curious if you had heard.

Best Answer