The games are about a group of vigilante assassins, who rebel against the Templars. The Templars are a secret organization who claim to be the new "World Order", wanting to drive the world into total chaos. The game is set in the Italian renaissance. Out of the 5 installments, the symbols began in the second one, and have appeared ever since. Illuminati symbols, etc. The game talks about the Apple of Eden, The end of the world, A goddess named Juno, and the 'first civilization'. At the end of the 5th installment you get to either save the world, or destroy humanity and start life from the beginning. Saving humanity, comes with a cost. There will only be one ruler. This ruler will basically be a tyrant. The Illuminati is equivalent to the Templars. It brings up 2012 as the End Of the World. It seems suspicious.
petiterebel petiterebel 18-21, F 3 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Community

i think there may be truth to this i think we may be headed it that direction now i am concerned for all the ppl this could be it .vinny

Best Answer

you failed to mention manchester city winning the EPL

Best Answer

Should have mentioned spoilers...<br />
I don't care that much though, at least I wasn't hyped for it.

Best Answer

This is serious! Spoilers don't really count at the moment :P.

Best Answer

Well, I think it's obvious that Ubisoft is talking to the Mayan gods, and therefore has the true facts about the end of the world. ;)

Best Answer