forgetfulme forgetfulme 26-30, F 21 Answers Jan 7, 2012

I've never felt more alone than I did when I was dating the wrong guy. My own company is infinitely preferable.

Best Answer

Depends on how much of a time gap we are talking about. Mr. wrong can seem like Mr. Right for a time, so I'd rather have loved and lost. Being alone is just a total waste of time. Plus, dating is just like shopping. How will you find the right guy if you don't date any wrong guys??

Best Answer

i think the same, it's kind of wasting time to keep waiting!

Best Answer

At least you can enjoy life a little. Nothing serious.

Best Answer

Just don't marry Mr. wrong like I did! LOL

Best Answer

Best Answer

Rather be alone without a relationship than scared and lonely in a bad relationship. Been there done that

Best Answer

Alone is by far better.

Best Answer

but is it healthy to always stay alone? what if your mr right just doesn't show up! what if you just have a very different taste and you never get the feeling of anyone being the right one? what if you don't even know what you want unless you give a try first....

Best Answer

For some it's very unhealthy to be alone and for others not so much, I'm just saying that it's better to be alone than being in a bad relationship. Of course you have to put yourself out there try, there's no disputing that but I don't think a fear of lonliness is a good excuse for staying with a person when you two just don't work for each other. Also don't worry about all the what-ifs when it comes to finding someone, you'll drive yourself crazy trying to account for every detail, just kinda take things as they come.

Best Answer

Dating the wrong person is never a good choice.

Best Answer

ALONE!!

Best Answer

Alone is better, trust me on this.

Best Answer

I used to think being alone was better, but since I've always been alone and I hate it, I'd take wrong any day.

Best Answer

I have tried to be with someone that's not right - can't keep it up for more than a few weeks!

Best Answer

Stay alone but surround myself with friends instead-if I don't have any I'm sure willing to make new friends rather than put up with the WRONG man!

Best Answer

The "wrong" guy often tries harder- give him a break

Best Answer

alone!<br />
though this is not the situation im recently in

Best Answer

Depends on how long you've been alone ...

Best Answer

hmm....very long! and i wonder how possible that i never get to meet the right person...well, maybe i ruined a few opportunities without knowing.

Best Answer

Go out with a funny girl friend.

Best Answer

stay lonely but im used to it :I

Best Answer

Getting the giggles here about a straight guy dating a man over being lonely! :)

Best Answer

I considered it before.

Best Answer

Alone but not lonely is what I prefer

Best Answer