If you can get power of attorney, it would be best. I just did it, and all went well and easy. First you can go to a paralegal, or do it on line. You fill out the paper, I think there was one or 2 sheets. If the elderly can sign the paper all is well. At the signing there has to be a notery there. Then you have to go to the Hall of records and have it filed...............thats it. <br />
Now Gardienship...........is different, I haven't done it but Its my understanding that you have to go to court once a year and account to the courts, what the moneys were spent on. Hope this helps. YOU DON'T NEED AN ATTORNEY FOR POWER OF ATTORNEY

Best Answer

there ways are already set.

Best Answer

I would think there would be some responsibilities to that. Having their needs being met.. their papers up to date. Does that include dealing with things like their Will paperwork too?

Best Answer

Seeing lawyer this morning-have a million questions. He has dementia and no living relatives. Only 57. Want to make sure his assets go to his care and not the state. Ex sister in law already robbed him apparently. Wife dead.

Best Answer

Thats young :S

Best Answer