travelingthinker travelingthinker 26-30, M 12 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Fiction

I would love a gay or lesbian kid, just sayin. Most of my best friends in life have been gay or lesbian or trans. Many of them are wonderful, sensitive people and I'd be proud of my child for being open about who he/she was.

Best Answer

Pansexual.

Best Answer

attracted to all genders or to tefal?

Best Answer

Straight

Best Answer

I don't like assuming and I am not someone who worships the devil, so even if I could, I wouldn't want to force my child into the sexual preference that I choose for them. I was not forced and neither do I care to force the child that I love over something that shouldn't be anyone else's concern.<br />
If I could I would make certain that she find someone who she adored and who adored her. Someone who she will love. Someone who is going to love her and treat her as such. Someone who has a heart of Jesus, a real man! <br />
Basically, I want her to find and be with the one person that God has created just for her. The person she with walk side by side through this journey of life and grow old with. Love is a truly Beautiful! heehe &lt;3

Best Answer

assuming as in a hypothetical world where sexual orientation was genetically linked and could actually be determined and chosen at birth ;)

Best Answer

Ohhhh I see....hmmm, no I still don't think I would mess with the way things are and were (for me). I love the freedom I have in Jesus. Very cool and thought-provoking though. I have read something on that. Blessings to you! ;)

Best Answer

Chicken

Best Answer

neither

Best Answer