RoadWarrior3928 RoadWarrior3928 31-35, M 20 Answers Feb 13, 2013 in Religion

I think Lucifer is in all of us.... It is the blackness in humans... How would you define Satan? Cruel? manipulative? Evil? Dishonest? Mean? Cold? Deceptive? Well aren't some people that? All of those bad properties can be found in humans... And if Satan brings down the world, well I guess it would be human destroying humanity then, and that is Harageddon....

Best Answer

Indeed

Best Answer

he's kinda ADHD. . . has trouble sitting still long enough to write things down. . .

Best Answer

What a scatter-brain this lucifer guy must be...

Best Answer

He's too cool to write it down. He doesn't give a crap about what anyone says about him.

Best Answer

Reminds me of myself....I need to get myself some minions...

Best Answer

U mad? lolololol

Best Answer

Woah... All this anger from a supposed Christian. You should leave the internet alone and go read your sci-fi fiction novel you love so much.

Best Answer

BURN!!! :3

Best Answer

Because anyone who would believe in that nonsense wouldnt believe in two sides of the story.

Best Answer

So to you us humans are nothing more than "soulless" plantfood for ol' planet earth right?

Best Answer

Probably because Satan is a construct borrowed from the Greek version of Hades.

Best Answer

You have to watch sci-fi and horror movies to get that info.

Best Answer

I suppose some writer must have thought of it. Believing in a creature of evil is part of the religious fallacy though.

Best Answer

IF they were real, history books are always a little one-sided.

Best Answer

Agreed...

Best Answer

techically you should be able to I guess you simply haven't found the special edition yet

Best Answer

If there were a special edition, I would want it autographed...

Best Answer

cool

Best Answer

Because it's Gods Word. Keep making light of Gods Word and see where it gets you. Of course many of the people on EP support that kind of stupidity.

Best Answer

I agree, personally I am a bigger fan of the old Testament God with his swift vengeance and smiting...not so much the new Testament God with his forgiveness and all that non-sense...

Best Answer

I know that; simply pointing out the bi-polarness between the Old and New testament description of God...

Best Answer