WITH FAMILY(MY SON) I WOULD BE SO VERY HAPPY. NOW I JUST HAVE TO BELIEVE IT WILL HAPPEN. I MISS MY SON ALOT:( I DO BELIEVE HE'S ON THE OTHER SIDE. I BELIEVE HE COMES TO VISIT ME.

Best Answer

I sincerely hope you are right.

Best Answer

This is a school...<br />
You will not be the same person that you are now. The "person" you will be is the same "person" you were prior to coming here. You will be able to remember who you are now. And all those around you.<br />
Ding Dao

Best Answer

I always liked this notion. If there were souls, it seems to be the best way to explain it. You either lose your identity and memories, which really sucks from a "here and now" perspective and seems a waste. If you stay the person you are, it seems unlikely that you could cope with an eternity. Being a separate soul among others that can share life experiences would be doable I believe, especially paired with a reincarnation option. Thanks.

Best Answer

I think people in this life would know u and anyone from any other lifetime and I think u look how ever u outwardly wanna appear

Best Answer

This sounds similar to DingDao's answer. I begin to think of the environment or options as an eternal soul that would make me happy all that time.

Best Answer

Assuming your physical body is the only manifestation of your self in the absence of such a belief... assuming your current identity will be unchanged after death in the presence of such a belief... assuming continuation of life after death is as cheap as your understanding of it in the presence of the absence of salvation and Jesus... <br />
assuming...<br />
assuming...<br />
assuming... life will be pretty bleak indeed.

Best Answer

I'm not sure I follow your answer, particularly in how it relates to my question. Perhaps, I asked it wrong.

Best Answer

Happy and never fight only have unconditional love to give,<br />
thats my only wish that my sole mates soul was still here with the same identity, I would run to him and grab ahold of him and never let go, I want nothing more than to touch his face kiss him and run away from everyone where no one knows who we are, and live as one forever...

Best Answer

You are lucky I suppose. I could never imagine being around the same person for more than 100 years tops, much less eternity. The whole, familiarity breeds contempt, thing.

Best Answer