stankadiddlehopper stankadiddlehopper 51-55, M 18 Answers Oct 21, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Politicians. They are almost all a bunch of complete lying sacks of $h!t that have gotten the economy to where it is today. So they have caused the number one problem in this world.

Best Answer

Total agreement here.

Best Answer

The economy is not the number 1 problem. It is ENERGY. If our leaders would release the technology that I KNOW we have there would be an absolutely abundant amount of free energy for all of us. If we had that then the economy would straighten itself out right out.

Best Answer

Great answer....I know there is the technology to have cars run perfectly without any gas/petrol whatsoever. They are holding back so much because if they do, they can get more and more money from us. Politicians (almost all) and people in places of high power (almost all) are greedy f**king pigs who are laughing and living at our expense.

Best Answer

Have you ever heard of a guy named Stan Meyers? He figured out how to separate water into hydrogen and oxygen with extreme efficiency. He was able to get 100 mpg of water with no difficulty. I have read his patent info and to me it looks really feasible. Don't know why no one has been able to recreate it. I have also read and heard in more than one place that the government as this box shaped thing that is about 2 feet long 12 inches wide and 6 inches high. It has no moving pieces and will last forever. It does something wit electons that will provide all the free energy you could ever need. Just pull out the electrical metere to your house and plus this thing in and go. I saw an interview about it on www.unexplainable.net by a person who was one of the legendary "men in black" that worked at Area 51.

Best Answer

That's why I said assuming the economy is No. 1. In my opinion, even after reading your answer, it is. I agree though about the government keeping things under wraps so they can charge more. They've had a lot of that technology since the 70s but won't release it for general use.

Best Answer

Extreme hate from (not all) Muslims

Best Answer

The economy is a result of the number one problem,the existing authorities who divert attention away from themselves and their dispicable treatment of those who empower them.

Best Answer

Maybe 1a and 1b. I totally agree with your sentiments about them. Yet they keep getting reelected. Go figure.

Best Answer

"They" have rigged the system to ensure whoever is elected fits into their agenda.The lot of them need removing before we can change things for the better.

Best Answer

That is something I've been saying for years. I used to have a t-shirt that read, "Nuke Washington"

Best Answer

It makes you wonder how others cannot see what is in front of their eyes.

Best Answer

It makes me wonder how they keep voting for career politicians just because they fit their Party mold. But ignorance is bliss, they say. I say it's rampant. [:{)

Best Answer

Pants below the butt. Epidemic. ;-(

Best Answer

2.Terror 3. Environmental degradation

Best Answer

Assuming the economy is the No. 1 problem

Best Answer

ignorance

Best Answer

I don't agree with your assumption---the problem is less the economy than the distribution of existing resources.

Best Answer

Those two go hand in hand partially.

Best Answer

Moral decay.<br />
Forfeiting our history.<br />
Making the same mistakes as past generations, because we have not taken a hard look at past successes and failures..

Best Answer