KilluaGodspeed KilluaGodspeed 18-21, M 11 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in Hobbies

Fake, yes. But likes it cuz nobody killed in the name of astrology so am okay with it being believed in.

Best Answer

false. It is a real scam and many people get scammed with astrology.

Best Answer

Astrology is a primitive form of psychology, which at least correctly places each subject at the center of the universe. Belief to a degree is harmless, often entertaining, rarely insightful. False.

Best Answer

I wouldn't call it a scam exactly, except for those who make money from it. What it is is a selfreplicating parasite worming its way into blind spots and vanities of the human psyche and via the sense of power and knowledge over the uncontrollable and unknowable, and by delective attention, memory, and self-fulfilling prophesies, along with a number of other factors, manages to keep filling peoples heads with nonsense.

But, hey. I'm a Virgo, and were ********.

Best Answer

Long ago in China , our ancestors believes in that ,but now it just depends on u want to believe or not

Best Answer

I just see it as entertainment, but I wont begrudge anyone else if they genuinely believe it.

Best Answer

PREACH IT SISTA!

Best Answer

Umm. Would a fake scam then be real? Since scams are actually deceptions, as are fakes? รต.O

Best Answer

i'm emphasizing it fakeness

Best Answer

By incorrect usage of these two words together you are really emphasizing that you don't have command of the english language. But to answer your question, people will believe whatever they want to.

Best Answer

Naw I have a command over the language, I just give a minimal amount of ***** while on the internet. You vile grammar nazi...shame on you!

Best Answer

Not really. Just kind of bored :-)

Best Answer

will you bare my children?

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

True, it is no different than religion.

Best Answer

I believe it has successfully made the transition from faith to entertainment for which religion is long overdue.

Best Answer

Let a computer draw your Natal chart and check out Robert Hands book "Planets in transit" or "Planets in Youth" and read your ACTUAL positions since learning how to read them or ask an astrologer about your actual positions in these books and you will NEVER AGAIN doubt that astrology is scaring precise... This is PROFFESSIONAL Astrology on its highest level written by a very deep and educated psychologist knowing his subjects!!! No fake!!!!!!

Best Answer