Acuriousgirlme Acuriousgirlme 18-21, F 89 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I was for a few months.

Best Answer

Yes, i promised to someone very special that i wouldn't lose my virginity until i'm married. and he accepts that just fine.

Best Answer

at my country its normal to keep virgin at 16... the girl have to virgin until maried

Best Answer

so do in my country

Best Answer

Just so I could answer this question differently, I created a time machine and went back in time for the sole purpose of losing it so I could answer "no."

Best Answer

Done at 14!

Best Answer

Yes, I was a virgin until I was a few months over 18.

Best Answer

hell no i lost my virginty at 15

Best Answer

Obviously.

Best Answer

Yes, and stayed that way until meeting the one I did marry at 21.

Best Answer

Nope I was around 10-11 years of age

Best Answer

YES

Best Answer

I was really young so no im not a virgin at 16

Best Answer

nope... lost that when I was 14

Best Answer

Yes, and stayed that way until I was 23.

Best Answer

Yup, and I still am. Sex is stupid and not worth my time. I would never lose my virginity to anybody in this world

Best Answer

0Thats a YES and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Best Answer

lost it at 18 to my fiance and we been happily married for 5 years

Best Answer

yes and still am and I'm 62

Best Answer

I let a boy slide it in me when I was 7 or 8. Just the end at first, I was curious and a horny little girl, my choice. The boy was 14 so he was LARGE and had big balls. After a few weeks i could take in 1/4 of it and he came so fast probably because of my tightness. I took in 1/2 of it then finally sat on it and took it all it, it felt like it was hitting my chest, ha ha. The thing had to be in excess of 7 inches and I used to measure how far into me it was going and it amazed me that I could take it in and boy was it nice. The thickness was what was difficult at first, then after relaxing i managed it. One time I kicked his balls to see what would happen and he curled up for a long time then I made him come to make sure they still worked, its crazy but i swear a lot more came out after i kicked him.

Best Answer

eww..... 7 or 8?

Best Answer

Yes, but I'd done the fondling and mutual ************ thing.

Best Answer