Mysteriouslovely Mysteriouslovely 26-30, F 15 Answers Aug 25 in Community

why,....still just a baby

Best Answer

I'm a flip that question around for myself...and no. I don't have to be engaged to a woman within the next year. That's silly to think, because there's no time limit when it comes to finding a good relationship.

Best Answer

some couples never marry they just live together and well have kids but don't think its necessary to go through marriage by everyone else's terms- plus many people get married young and get divorced so ehhh... I DON'T THINK everyone SHOULD have a TIME frame like everyone else- IF THINGS are meant to be they will happen- WHY RUSH- the unknown? enjoy the moment and if ENGANGEMENTS are involved well cherish them so :)

Best Answer

No, not at all. 26? still really young. My opinion only of course!

Best Answer

What? Why?
Did you know that a person isn't truly capable of knowing who they themselves are until their 30s? How can you decide who you want to spend the rest of your life with before you know who YOU are?

Best Answer

At 26 you should be able to read men

Best Answer

ridiculous. you don't need to marry or get engaged or have kids. you can get married and not engaged (or only very briefly). better to get engaged late than to realise your fiancé or husband by then is a complete idiot and have to start all over again. at least then you didn't waste your time: life's short. do what you want to and forget expectations. no one will remember you fondly for all the societal standards you met.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

no age limit on someones lifestyle

Best Answer

Only if you find the right man to be engaged to. There's no timetable for this.

Best Answer

I prefer women

Best Answer