gallycrip gallycrip 36-40, F 9 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Single Parenthood

Why couldn't you both go she could get grants and loans to pay her way you should go

Best Answer

It's important to consider you both.

Best Answer

go for it daughter will be fine

Best Answer

Have you ever considered suggesting that she join the Army or the Air Force ?<br />
They can give her some valuable skill training for experience, pay for her college while she is on active duty, give her money for college when she gets out and provide her with a salary and a place to live while on active duty. <br />
It is not for everyone but it worked for me.

Best Answer

You can be like Rodney Dangerfield in "Back to School" and hang out with your daughter! Just be careful when you try the Triple Lindey, it's tricky. :)

Best Answer

Seriously, I think it's great that you are considering going back to school. Like some previous posters said, you can try to find some grants. Also consider community colleges. They are less expensive than most universities and give you the same level of instruction. Sometimes the instruction might be even better since they are taught by actual professors rather than teaching assistants (as in the case of some research universities).

Best Answer

i am glad being that the position have been moved to is vacant i just need basic information to get me confirmed in it and my salary increases ,,, tht will enable me pay my bills including her fees in future and for my other kids 2 girls .. thanks

Best Answer

You think sharing the student experience with her wont help you understand what shes dealing with or give you valuable skills to help her?

Best Answer