honestly the only ones whining about their boyfriend/ girlfriend seem like they're all under 25 years of age. do we over time give up on the idealism, the outrageous expectations, and the notion of love?
mierdamundo mierdamundo 31-35 11 Answers Aug 25 in Dating & Relationships

I think we had enough. They're all still experimenting while we know where to shoot and how to shoot bullseye.

Best Answer

excellent point!

Best Answer

Nope. Then starts the complaining about the spouse...

Best Answer

lol I know huh

Best Answer

or maybe we learn over time that nobody gives a **** so we keep it to ourselves.

Best Answer

Some. Not all. Any can be hurt and too much leads to shy or disgusted which can lead to new hobbies and goals.

Best Answer

after those years who wants to think about more payments?

Best Answer

Yes we do! Not only that but with age comes maturity and with maturity comes what is truly important in life. It's a wonderful feeling.

Best Answer

No. Well we outgrow the outrageous expectations part, but otherwise no.

It's just that after your mid-twenties the real BS of life starts hitting you and whining about relationship drama seems sophomoric.
I'll prove it.
Show me a young person who never whines about relationship issues and I'll show you a person who's had to deal with real life problems.

Best Answer

I'm 29 and still haven't entirely given up on the idea of love. I'm getting there though after 7 years of having no romantic prospects! lol

Best Answer

Yeah I expect nothing,,,,which is good as I dont get anything! LOL

Best Answer

yup

Best Answer