rosieapparition rosieapparition 51-55, F 7 Answers Dec 7, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Oh my yes, but haven't you heard? A gentlemen never tells, at least not in public :)

Best Answer

shhh! Wisper in my ear....I won't tell, promise!

Best Answer

Might not be able to tell... might leave you breathless :)

Best Answer

if you have enough ribbon and its the thicker size you can twist it together with all sorts of things to make garland. You can twist it with the traditional green pine lookin garland just to spice it up a bit. I actually did a custom one a few years ago because I was so bored with traditional christmas decor. I had some ribbon (#3 I think, thats the wider one...? Idk) that was shimmery white with bright red and bright green candies printed on it (very bright, not "christmas" red and green) and I twisted that with metalic silver garland and hung it on the bannister from the loft all the way down the stairs. And added metalic blue bell ornaments to it about every 3 ft or so. It sounds a little crazy, but actually looked really nice!! I was throwing a christmas party that year so I whent all out on non traditional decor. My color scheme ended up being bright green/bright blue/silver, with metalic red accents here or there. My tree matched, I made centerpieces for all the tables.ff I bought I got at different dollar stores.

Best Answer

.......my phone got all crazy, what I was trying to say at the end there was that I baught all the craft stuff at dollar stores around town. It ended looking really nice! I got a lot of complaments on the color scheme not being so dark like it so often is for christmas. I turned dollar store supplies into a designer christmas and it was great! Oh!7 also, the ribbon....i used the garland and bells I mentioned earlier and made a wreath for the door, a live one from vines in my yard!! Lol turned out beautifull!! And any extra ribbon I had left over I stuffed into an empty vase turned it over, sat a candle on top and surrounded it with I think it was left over garland and scented pinecones, it looked nice just sitting on a corner table we werent using. But theres some ideas for you!! Take it and make it your own!

Best Answer

I tie all my own bows and love ribbon. Like you I enjoy experimenting with color combinations but usually I am a traditionalist with just a little touch of rebel!

Best Answer

use them as avatars

Best Answer

Ribbons can be used effectively after the unwrapping as well! As long as there are bed posts! :)

Best Answer

Naughty, coal coming your way!

Best Answer

I can take the ribbons & tie up hubby, put a bow over HIS package, then leave him there for our teen sons to find!! Best x-mas present EVER for them :)

Best Answer

lmao! Well can't argue with that either! Each to their own!

Best Answer

That might give you some more creative options hmmmmm?

Best Answer

Mostly they are used to put on presents after they are wrapped to make them look more decorative and pretty. I can't really think of any other use for them offhand. Unless perhaps you want to add them to party hats for family gatherings at christmas?

Best Answer