Are there any legit at home jobs, that dont ask for a fee to start and pay well??
Zemala Zemala 26-30, F 11 Answers Jan 21 in Parenting & Family

Depending on where you are located, I would check out cable companies. Usually through 3rd parties, but they are constantly in need of reps and a lot of them allow you to work from home as long as you're able to go in for the training.

Best Answer

thank you for being the only one to give a real answer:)

Best Answer

I'm not sure about the fee to start. I know there is at home editing. At home transcribing of dictated notes. Data entry. <br />
I have a friend who does all three of the above. When she had her daughter, she wanted something she could do at home so she could continue to be there for the baby after the maternity leave was over. So she started this at home business. She says she will never get rich doing it, but it allows her to stay home with her child and that is what she really wants.

Best Answer

Thank you! i will look into those:)

Best Answer

Good luck. This lady is very lucky, There is a courier service that brings the work to her home and then picks it up and delivers it back to her clients.

Best Answer

Meth lab.

Best Answer

In SoCal and lots of other large metro area of the U.S. where commuting takes endless time, many employers allow employees to work from home from 20%-100% of the time. These tend to be jobs where there are measurable 'deliverables' such as pages of text, graphic outputs, sales, etc.<br />
Pls take a look at my profile, and then consider adding me to your circle. Thx.

Best Answer

not to my knowledge

Best Answer

Yes, BLOW jobs!

Best Answer

Ive never found one.

Best Answer