everyother everyother 31-35 5 Answers Jan 23 in Health

Yep I'm a cancer survivor so I know what a pain that can be

Best Answer

Hooray! Me too. (It only seems like something to hooray about, but I'd rather drink and forget.)

Best Answer

I know the feeling cancer cured but left me in chronic pain from osteo arthritis

Best Answer

Yeah, they told me I'd make "a full recovery"... It's been years- I'm still waiting. Were you chemo and/or radiation?

Best Answer

chemo an allergic reaction to one of the meds gave me epilepsy people often tell me I'm strong just for living

Best Answer

Epilepsy permanently? (Can epilepsy come and go?) Surviving treatment for something that kills a killer... You don't believe you're strong?

Best Answer

Yeah epilepsy is very unpredictable I had brain surgery not an option for everyone only one seizure since didn't repair any damage from seizures so my memory is still messed up and nah I'm not strong just too stubborn to die

Best Answer

Ugh, did they take your bone marrow? My hip hurts just thinking of it! Chemo is far from a great fix, but it sure keeps you attached to big pharma. It's more like voluntary torture.

Best Answer

Nope just chemo it took longer than most people cause I kept having allergic reactions

Best Answer

You'd think you could rely on a doctor's recommendations. It's daunting to find that your health is almost entirely in your own hands.

Best Answer

Yeah my original doc thought it was just mono another doc nearly killed me by injecting chemo wrong

Best Answer

We're lucky to have any working veins left.

Best Answer

Yeah my reflex stopped working for awhile cause of it like when the doc takes a medical hammer to you knee

Best Answer

After the brain surgery?

Best Answer

Yeah, but its still terminal...

Best Answer

Such is life, man.

Best Answer

It's Aquarius!

Best Answer

Six in one, half a dozen in the other

Best Answer