I was chatting to a couple of people here last night (I'm new) and they just stopped! No see ya, goodbye nice chatting to you or anything. Is that usual?
Littlemissshy7 Littlemissshy7 41-45, F 17 Answers Apr 23 in Community

Sometimes I get interrupted but then go back later. Otherwise at least say you have to go, it's so easy to be polite.

Best Answer

I find it easy, lots of people seem to find it very difficult and not just online either. Must be how we are brought up I suppose.

Best Answer

I keep my account secret, so sometimes I go unexpectedly. But then I reply as soon as possible.
I don't allways log out, so that may be confusing when someone has sent me a message.

Best Answer

My account is also secret but I'm often on my own so easier for me. Wonder how many secret users there are on here? Having an "I thought I was the only one" moment. Lol

Best Answer

Lol. I think most are secret. Some just need to talk and share with strangers.

Best Answer

It's just how it is here, not the formalities of offline life. Soon you'll be doing the same! Some just forget and log off, but no offence intended

Best Answer

It happens. Sometimes people fall asleep or get interrupted. Its best to be patient.

Best Answer

Oh! I hope I don't do that...

Best Answer

Yes on here it is lolz

Best Answer

yep and it sucks

Best Answer

sometimes, i am on at night and fall asleep, so it can happen, then you get reply next day and chat continues - is a bit weird sometimes.

Best Answer

Sometimes they have to log off and do other things, it happens a lot here they aren't normally being rude.

Best Answer

It happens. I try to say goodbye as much as possible but if I'm using EP on my phone when I'm out sometimes I can't say goodbye. Give them the benefit of the doubt.

Best Answer

Sometimes real life issues take precedence....

Best Answer

ya rude right?

Best Answer

It happens to me many times.... I think they are selfish and rude people. Just ignore them. They are not worth wasting your time.

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

I'm not sure, I don't really chat with anyone.

Best Answer