Lesely Lesely 51-55, F 8 Answers Mar 21 in Parenting & Family

Amen....bc

Best Answer

I'll add a little more info.And my daughter is aloud to make mistakes and learn from them,until I can see her getting overly hurt and going totally off the beaten track.She is only young and has been dating her boyfriend for 7-8 months.He was supposed to be going to the Fijian Islands with us in May.Which I lent the money so he could go.He has since gone back home to New Zealand without much of an explanation or calling off their relationship,he's playing her like a yo-yo and she won't be told.I have been there picking up the peaces for about 2 months now,I hate what he is doing to her,telling her he might be back in about 6-7 months.It's on again,off again because of the distance and the thought he might come back.Also he has left me in the learch for the holiday,$3000.00, I'm pissed off.

Best Answer

They should be learning as children, not this close to their age of majority. Coddle children and they'll always need you. Let them make mistakes and they'll still be your children, but will be less dependent of you.

Best Answer

That's a little young to be having children, but yeah.

Best Answer

Yea way past

Best Answer

Didn't realize I was taking a parenting lecture when I signed in. Thanks I guess.

Best Answer

Kids should have been learning from their mistakes from a much earlier age than 18

Best Answer