I should of worded this differently. Why is he always doing this, is this common for men? When i ask him about it, he claims he doesnt even know what I am talking about. I did not put the ***** in this question. He is sometimes stroking his penis.
togoodforyou7 togoodforyou7 26-30 12 Answers Sep 11, 2011

i agree with trackydaks...he's dreaming...have you thought about particpating? this is a serious answer..as adults we are sexual beings.

Best Answer

My wife moans in her sleep, often keeping me awake. Sometimes I stand beside the bed and play with myself while I watch her fingering her self in her sleep. For me, that is better than actually having sex because she is really sleep and unaware of what is going on.

Best Answer

I talked to my husband about this, and he said he sometimes masturbates when I'm asleep, but tries not to wake me. Men want sex many more times a day than most women. He says he sometimes does it 3-4 times a day, even if we're having sex several times a week. Interesting, I didn't think he was THAT horny.<br />
Short answer is, he wants it more often than you do, and will start without you. It's pretty normal. You should think about how often you like to have sex, and discuss it with him to see if that's often enough for you. Here's a suggestion. Tell him that for one week you will have sex with him whenever he wants, no matter how often, so he won't have to ********** that week. That might help tell you how much sex both of you really want. Of course, you can make the same demand on him. Do you ever ********** whenever he's not around?<br />
My husband also said that to have sex with me properly takes a fair amount of time. He's not complaining, he just wants to treat me right! However, ************ might only take 5-10 minutes, so it's something he can do several times a day. So if you agree to try sex on demand, include "quickies."

Best Answer

My girlfriend ( I am a lesbian) does it too. ************ while I,m at sleep. (she thinks)<br />
Sometimes it wakes me up. But secretly, I love to hear how she makes love with herselve. It arrouses me so it makes me wet. She has more sexdrive than I have. Once or twice a day is enough for me most of the times. But sha loves it to touch herselve.

Best Answer

if you are great with your sex life, but he wants more, then I would look for a compromise that allows him to maturbate and take care of things on his own. You should both talk about it openly and figure out what's going on there. Then figure out if there is a respectful way for him to take care of his needs without consigning him to the bathroom so that he doesn't keep you awake at night. Of course, if your sex life sucks, then all of the above is off and the problem is much worse. That would be a bad sex life and neither one of you talking about it very much. Not good in that case.

Best Answer

if that is ment to say ************, its because he's deprived of sex, clearly. if it bothers you, just do it for him haha

Best Answer

I dont know why it put those*****things in there. When hes sleeping, i hear him moaning and at times he is stroking his penis as well.

Best Answer

I've stroked my penis while my wife is sleeping and I know she is because she snores :) Bigred is right, we do want it and while taking our time and pleasing the woman is a good thing...really good thing sometimes we just want to bend you over the couch, kitchen table, countertop, etc and just have our way with you. Society has programed us so that behavior is unacceptable because it may degrade your spouse. Hence, we **********. I know I have to at least once a day as sex is on my mind constantly. Hope this helps to answer your question. :)

Best Answer

Apparently men (and some women too) can have really intense dreams of a sexual nature; and while the main part of the action is happening in the Dreamtime Realms, it can "echo down" onto the physical realm as a "Wet Dream", or "somnambulistic sexual activities" (I forget the proper term, but there is one), where women complain to authorities that a male had sex with them in bed, but the man truly can't remember it. More and more this type of thing is being recognised by courts as genuine.<br />
These activities can apparently be initiated by over-full sex glands wanting to get rid of the build-up. It is natural, I believe, for the body to discharge the superabundant material, either when one defecates or in wet dreams.

Best Answer

There are women who have actually gone to the police for that? Does that happen in Western countries or is this something that happens in Africa? Do they think he literally had sex with them in real life, like sleepwalking, or that he mentally invaded their dreams?

Best Answer

I've seen reports of more than one case where a female has complained about a man sleeping in the same house having sex with her, and in court it was accepted that he was not conscious of having done this, and expert witnesses said that he had this unconscious sexual problem. I forget where... USA and Australia, I think.

Best Answer

Maybe he is like a sleep walker only he masturbates instead.With all the other weird *** things people do in their sleep,I wouldn't be surprised!!!

Best Answer

Because he's just noisy at it

Best Answer

I reworded it, now can you answer it, I am looking for serious answers. please. thanks

Best Answer

He's having a really good dream. Have you tried talking to him when its happening?

Best Answer