I've had the pleasure of owning two of these beauts. My first car was a little red nissan pulsar. Was super fun to drive. When I was 17 I lost control and ended up in a swamp, stereo still blaring, engine bubbling. I thought it was the last of her but unbelieveably it was pulled out, dried off and I drove it for another year. My other was a dodge stratus. The defrost never worked so I could only peek thru a little opening that I chippe off until the sun melted the rest. It leeked thru the sunroof so when it rained outside it constantly dripped onto my head. The trunk lock never worked, the ignition key was stuck in the ignition so the only way to completely turn the car off was to unhook the battery or it would go dead. And the drivers door lock never worked so I always had to go thru the passenger door. Funny thing..after I replaced that car, out of habit I always entered my new car thru the pasenger side. Took me a few months to break that habit. Sold that for 500.oo and I still have warm fuzzies when I see one just like it.

Best Answer

I never owned a clunker ... LOL. I can't help that; does that mean I've been lucky, or did I miss something? .. LOL<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Years ago I owned a Toyota Celica whose windshield wiper motor quit and I could not afford to replace right away. To get the wipers to work, I tied ropes to the wipers and brought the ropes into the car through the partially-opened windows. Driving in bad weather required me and a passenger to take turns pulling on the rope that came into our window. Fun in Massachusetts winter weather.

Best Answer

this is funny. My old baby was a camry too. She was a good girl that I never had to worry about anyone denting. I never had to wash her or worry about some precious paint job. Would have kept her too...but you should never loan an old car to a young guy.

Best Answer

clunker ?????

Best Answer

My Clunker is a 19984 GMC Yukon 4x4...all tuned to the T...but i can't seem to keep a rear Differential..replaced 5 times and still shopping for another..Rrr

Best Answer

I own a clunker, no clunker like an old clunker!

Best Answer

Actually, I have never owned a clunker. I owned a Camry that was a bit old and high in mileage, but it was never a clunker. It was one of the best cars I've ever owned. In the end, it started having transmission problems, but it had over 200,000 miles on it. Great car.

Best Answer

I had a camry also,,wicked car

Best Answer

I have a borderline clunker right now :) The check engine light won't turn off, and my father keeps replacing the part that's causing the light to stay on, but.... it won't turn off. If anything else happens to my car while I'm driving, I won't be alerted until it's too late... My light was already on.

Best Answer

Disconect your battery for a few minutes..that should cancel the codes??

Best Answer