coolkiller122323 coolkiller122323 13-15 17 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in Community

bullying is rife in all schools across the world. some of the most successful people in life were bullied at school. I feel for the terrible situation you are in. Suicide is not the answer. Get support however you can - speak to a doctor or counsellor or suicide helpline. If you have any friends in real life or online then speak about your feelings. Read online about famous comedians / actors / entertainers / business people who were bullied and how it made them more determined to succeed. Be gentle on yourself and don't let the bullies make you feel useless - they are the ones who should feel like Kraap for what they do to others. good luck and love yourself.

Best Answer

No.

Talk with your parents about transferring to a private school.

It gets better when you get older. Teens are the worst subset of humans.

And turn to Jesus Christ. "The Lord is near to the brokenhearted." (Psalm 34:18)

Best Answer

Oh fer fuksakes....please don't preach when someone is upset.

Best Answer

i have already tried a private school and it did not work out to well

Best Answer

No. Don't hang yourself.

Best Answer

Talk to any adults that you trust (parents/teachers), PLEASE

Best Answer

No you shouldn't. Nor should you ask a bunch of complete strangers for advice about that. Talk to your parents, a teacher, or a trusted adult.

Best Answer

Absolutely not. Every single human is an amazing accident. I believe that life started in pools of amino acids that collided with each other for thousands of years before getting precisely the right combination, therefore, all humans, and all life for that matter, is a complete mistake, and every person is fortunate enough to be alive. You are the best thing that could have ever been created in pools of amino acid. Don't waste it, besides hanging would be such a calamity. I believe you can be as successful as you want to be. I study all weekdays for hours upon hours, then on the weekends, i can come here for a split sec and do whatever....then return to studying what interests me. Find something inspirational! Write a book, you show such promise!

Best Answer

Find some really good friends, and study hard, it always makes me feel more accomplished to have done something productive at the end of the day, so read a good book, makes some good friends, and get lots of sleep. There is no problem which a lack of sleep and bad diet cannot make worse. I hope you feel better.

Best Answer

why do they hate you? is it because of you or because of them.If you then do something about it. If, they just hate you for their own prejuidice, then complain officially.write a letter to the admin.

Best Answer

not at all because then they would win and your life is so much valuable than what others may think, it'll get better, school sucks but its not forever.

Best Answer

but this has been going on for like 9 years in school and when im riding my bike around town

Best Answer

then a pause from school wouldnt be a bad idea, safety and your happiness is first. That's what i think about the recent teenage suicide news. If it is in fact a problem changing school or trying homeschooling or other alternatives is the way to go, to be exposed is worse. 9 years suck but it proves you're patient and strong. There's no easy answer but those people are the losers.

Best Answer

Nooo please dont and I couldnt agree more with the person who said don't ask complete strangers. Talk to any understanding caring person. Feel free to inbox me if you need to or want to.

Best Answer

No never, even if you feel the urge to kill yourself, go and find professional help!

Best Answer

Those kids at school do not have any more of a right to be here than you do, and who the heck are they to judge you? Get strong and tell them all to get f*****!

Best Answer

Urge*

Best Answer

sorry i not good at lang.

Best Answer

maybe you shoudl study rather than worrying about ****** people then. It's only four years and guess what. NOTHING YOU DID DURING HIGH SCHOOL WILL MATTER AFTER. So toughen up or you'll never make it int he world.

Best Answer

With all due respect, you are not helping the situation. Please leave, Gnatfree

Best Answer

Junholaday, two hours after this question, he posted about playing video games and making friends on xbox live. So politely stfu. He's a teenager, like you weren't overly dramatic and exaggarating how miserable you were then...What I said was, realize high school is only for four years and that once you leave it nothing about high school will matter, save that you graduated. No offense but i'm sick of listenignt o 14yr old whine about how alone and suicidal they are...They're full of ****, if they were actually suicidal they'd go out and do it. How do I know? Because none of the five people I knew that killed themselves ever talked about it. They just did it one day. So **** you June but this is a bit of a sore subject for me as a suicide survivior and someone affected by suicide.

Best Answer

Do not be so quick to respond with aggression and profanity. I was polite to you. Do not also assume you are the only one affected by suicide. Where did you ever get the idea that making them more miserable was going to help the situation anyway? If you think it is so irrational, do not comment on these questions. I will ask you again, politely, to leave.

Best Answer

You told me to leave, it's not your question, that's pretty bold of you. If the asker wanted me to leave he'd say so. But I'm pretty sure he's forgotten all about this question. Just like the fifty or so questions a week just like this one.

Best Answer

You are breeching cyberbullying, and I will not let you bully a fourteen year old boy who is just having a difficult time. If you do not stop continuing to post offensive comments that might be negatively influential on someone's mental instability, I will report you to EP.

Best Answer

Perhaps you might try giving supportive advice instead. I understand that you have been affected by suicide, and you probably think that the only way to get though high school is to be callous and tough, but that is impossible to accomplish without support. I apologize for asking you to leave, i was out of line and you're right, it is not my question, but I feel it is an obligation to help this person who might be struggling. I will back off, but please do not be rude to me, or to the asker of this question.

Best Answer

I believe it was martin luther King who said "Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that."
If you also have problems, I would be open to talking to you if you wanted.

Best Answer

If you can cultivate just one or two good friends, then what everybody else thinks will no longer matter. The only reason it does seem to matter is because you don't have one or two good friends. Maybe you have none.

Best Answer

no dont.

Best Answer