Actually I lied a little... I have gotten vibes from people before, but only a few times, and they turned out to be psychos. And of course I acted against my vibes and got myself screwed. But now I really am noticing the vibes and get and reflecting on them...
Celestron Celestron 31-35 12 Answers Feb 2 in Community

Yes, trust your instincts! I heard about a study that was done on date-rape survivors, and nearly all of them said that they had a sense something was wrong before they decided to go back to his place or take him back to theirs. They didn't listen to their own instincts.

Best Answer

It's better to trust a criminal background check and credit bureau report.

Best Answer

having actual evidence is of course the sure way to go. but this vibe thing seems to work very well for others.

Best Answer

Women's intuition is a wonderful thing.

Best Answer

I am finally a woman?? O.o

Best Answer

Finally? 31-35 F or M?

Best Answer

33F. I mean I was just a little girl before lol

Best Answer

Maybe you getting paranoid?

Best Answer

thanks for getting that "Garbage" song "I think i'm paranoid" stuck in my head.

Best Answer

Hope your mind is healthy. You mean the Black Sabbath tune?

Best Answer

actually i thought of the garbage tune first, then the sabbath tune.
I think i'm paranoid is the name of the garbage tune. the sabbath one is just paranoid.

Best Answer

Ok..im too ancient for Garbage. I did get paranoid from anything with thc...horrible stuff for me.

Best Answer

For whatever reasons, you are better in tune with the energies around you than you once were. Everyone has them all of the time. Trust your own instincts. Be very careful about letting others, especially those new age types who think the universe is oh so safe, tell you what they mean.

Best Answer

hmm, yeah i wonder what made the difference, regarding me all of the sudden "in tune" with the senses.

Best Answer

Give it some thought. Likely possibilities include improvements in your general health, a change of environment, clearing mental/emotional pollution, and gaining confidence in the direction your life is taking.

Best Answer

are you a fortune teller? Because you hit 3 of the things that are currently happening to me!

Best Answer

I have some of the senses, plus I've been around awhile, been through some things, and witnessed a ton of stuff all around me. I've learned to trust those senses.

Best Answer

Good thing you have started paying attention.

Best Answer

Yeah I guess. I have always been a fan of empirical evidence though. I guess it's time to balance both worlds.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Your mom should trust the vibes

Best Answer

actually she does

Best Answer

I know. I know.

Best Answer