toebird toebird 31-35 19 Answers Mar 20 in Community

Neither

Best Answer

at this stage in my life, I can natural highs from living in such a way that it brings me sheer and pure love.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Drinking... I will never smoke... But I drink from time to time.

Best Answer

Dammit, sleeping not an option eh?

Best Answer

Avoiding both.

Best Answer

neither

Best Answer

C'mon! Be serious! Do I look like a loser????

Best Answer

I'd be an idiot to do either and so would anyone else. Smoking will shrink your arteries, and eventually either give you cancer or a heart attack in most cases PLUS it causes premature aging . <br />
Not only that ; BUT; in males smoking can cause the vessels in the groin to shrink ; thus leading to premature ***********, weak erections, impotence, and shrinking of the male sexual organs .....<br />
Drinking is OK if like ONE glass of wine per day , in the evening with dinner etc .. maybe even one shot ... BUT; to drink a six pak of beer , half bottle of liquor , two bottles of wine etc and get intoxicated will destroy the body from within causing liver failure and MORE .. even death .

Best Answer

At this stage, I avoid both, since, well, not good while I'm pregnant xD

Best Answer

Neither. I am happy i am free of those kinds of addictions. I am constantly battling a sugar and bad food addiction.. thats bad enough. i don't need to add smokes and alcohol to that lol

Best Answer

smoking

Best Answer

I can get by with cigarettes if I need to, but I would miss my beer.

Best Answer

Smoking weed; I hate cigarettes

Best Answer

neither, i must say

Best Answer

Neither

Best Answer