Neither

Best Answer

at this stage in my life, I can natural highs from living in such a way that it brings me sheer and pure love.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Drinking... I will never smoke... But I drink from time to time.

Best Answer

Dammit, sleeping not an option eh?

Best Answer

neither

Best Answer

I'd be an idiot to do either and so would anyone else. Smoking will shrink your arteries, and eventually either give you cancer or a heart attack in most cases PLUS it causes premature aging . <br />
Not only that ; BUT; in males smoking can cause the vessels in the groin to shrink ; thus leading to premature ***********, weak erections, impotence, and shrinking of the male sexual organs .....<br />
Drinking is OK if like ONE glass of wine per day , in the evening with dinner etc .. maybe even one shot ... BUT; to drink a six pak of beer , half bottle of liquor , two bottles of wine etc and get intoxicated will destroy the body from within causing liver failure and MORE .. even death .

Best Answer

At this stage, I avoid both, since, well, not good while I'm pregnant xD

Best Answer

Neither. I am happy i am free of those kinds of addictions. I am constantly battling a sugar and bad food addiction.. thats bad enough. i don't need to add smokes and alcohol to that lol

Best Answer

smoking

Best Answer

I can get by with cigarettes if I need to, but I would miss my beer.

Best Answer

Smoking weed; I hate cigarettes

Best Answer

neither, i must say

Best Answer