thisisevenlessfunnow thisisevenlessfunnow 26-30, M 21 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in Health

*grabs popcorn*

Best Answer

It's like getting ready to watch the UFC... :P

Best Answer

God is real, so no problem.

Best Answer

well there are quite a few people here that deserved to be blocked but they will find out one day whether or not God exists when they bow before him in awe -

Best Answer

I started being suspicious at seven

Best Answer

Around 8 when I was made to go to a church and I heard my parents quibble over the check amount in the envelope. It was a dead giveaway.

Best Answer

Around 13 or 14.

Best Answer

I think it's a good thing that you believe in God. <br />
"If you believe in God, and he turns out to exist then you obviously have made a good decision; however, if he does not exist and you still believe in him, you haven’t lost anything; but if you don’t believe in him and he does exist, then you are in serious trouble."

Best Answer

That only makes sense if you happen to pick the right god or gods to believe in.

Best Answer

absolutely.

Best Answer

I was born cynical

Best Answer

I am yet to reach that age!

Best Answer

I believe in Him but science changed it.

Best Answer

16ish, after learning from biology class that evolution isn't a bunk theory and why the scientific (critical) style of thinking is the best.

Best Answer

at no age...<br />
coz he's real..

Best Answer

Seven

Best Answer

God exists :D

Best Answer

about 7 but the opposite , very real

Best Answer

he's not... I'm 24

Best Answer