thesilentflower thesilentflower 18-21, F 70 Answers Nov 7, 2011

16 i was so delighted i placed an ad in the Local rag>>> Lost by 16 yro male--Virginity. after 2 days i received 4 replies by women claiming they had found it ? LOL

Best Answer

I'M GONNA DO THAT!!! LOL

Best Answer

14, I feel bad it sounds so young, but my dad had just moved out of the house and I was lost

Best Answer

17, not proud or happy about it now...at that age though it is everything lol

Best Answer

21 oral sex<br />
25 vaginal sex<br />
26 anal sex

Best Answer

At 19, 20th birthday several months away.

Best Answer

lol omg i was 15 years old i was playing hookie with my high school sweetheart we went to his cuz house with a group of our friends we smoke and drank play games, and guess what played spin the bottle we all did crazy things then me and my man went to the room and welll........... wow........ now im 37 years old and i still rememer it .....

Best Answer

14

Best Answer

13 with my older sisters bast friend she was 16 it was pitiful didnt even know what i was doing. but i gotta second shot at her 4 years later and got redemption.lol

Best Answer

17 and i wish I would have got some info off the internet first lol

Best Answer

At the age of 17' not lost . i offered

Best Answer

I was 15 that time , last year in my junior school

Best Answer

I was 25 when I first did it.

Best Answer

33 when I got married

Best Answer

I was 13. It was with a neighbor girl. We were both the same age and it was her first time to. We were at that age of exploring and it just happened naturally. It lasted maybe for a minute or two. LOL. But even now after all these years when we see one another we just start laughing and our significant others always look at each of and wonder what is so funny. We just say it is something that happened when we were kids and leave it at that.

Best Answer

15, and Im pretty sure I was terrible. I remember being so nervous because she was 18 and knew what she was doing. I just acted like I did :P

Best Answer

MY weekend sitter took mine at age 12 . I loved her for doing it.

Best Answer

I never 'lost' it. At 15 I gave it away at the first opportunity!

Best Answer

14.

Best Answer

I was 17 a few months away from 18. He was my second bf ever. We got married after 3 months. We were married nine years and have a son together. = )

Best Answer

I was just 12 she was so much older , around 23. She chased me down with her car after I stole an apple pie . I ran through the woods and she tackled me twisted my arm and took me to her car which was parked at the edge of the woods. That's where it happened. Honestly I had just started having erections and had never *********** ,only had wet dreams. I thought she was pretty so I stood on my toes and kissed her. I some how ended up on top of her in the back seat ready to take the plunge . I was not good looking ,over weight had no pubic hair but I was 6 1/2 inches and willing to take instruction. I pushed and only stretched her intact hymen. I humped 5 minutes painfully for us both. Instinctively I pushed hard and folded my penis just as her hymen popped. We both held still and cried in pain. In 5 minutes of pure pleasure using the full length of my penis, I felt a new feeling deep inside me. Scared I stopped but she encouraged me to keep going. My first *********** was emotional and frightening . My penis was so sensitive it was difficult as she kept up her hip motion and contractions. I pulled out saw blood and ran home thinking I was injured. 4 months later the woman grabbed my arm as I passed her store. She asked my name and address . My mother took me to the hospital the day my daughter was born and that was the last time I saw the pretty lady. I get pictures of my daughter in the mail every now and then.

Best Answer