Laputatotorokikimononke Laputatotorokikimononke 18-21, F 328 Answers Sep 28, 2010

I developed very early as a young girl and along with that were my new strong and rather burning desires for boys I found cute, who were my age and older too. I officially lost my virginity (completely my choice and engineering) when I was 13, the weekend after my birthday in fact. However I had been sexually active for just over the previous two years, giving guys I liked or thought were cute handjobs initially, letting them play with me and kiss me and feel up my breasts, which eventually led into ******** later on. In truth I had a very hard time even waiting until I turned 13 to try intercourse, but somehow managed to. I was more then ready and super excited when it finally happened! Losing it was a very good and memorable experience for me, I think of it fondly. I've been very sexually active ever since.

Best Answer

Wow...society really is going to hell. At 13, you should still be enjoying innocent, puppy love, not losing the remains of your childhood to something with implications you can't fathom at that age. The media has hypersexualized so man aspects of society.

Best Answer

i lost mine at 11, like u, totally by choice, he was a much older man and it was awsome

Best Answer

I am 11,Did It Hurt? I Think It Would!! xD

Best Answer

hey Ilovehuggies ... chat with me please

Best Answer

you are a very good girl

Best Answer

ok then at what age did you first fall pregnant?

Best Answer

Hey I know that's really young but right now I'm 12 and I'm thinking about giving it up by choice so I would probably do it in this summer or this year! Does anybody have any advice on what I should do?

Best Answer

awsome ;)

Best Answer

yeah don't do it ,your wayyyyy to young

Best Answer

very exiting experience . did you have anal sex .? if yes in what age . ?

Best Answer

I think 13 is the perfect age. I am glad that you don't regret it :)

Best Answer

That's really ignorant. There are still a lot of children who are innocent even at 14 and never even think of sex and then there are girls and boy at age 11 and are ready mentally for it. Did you know that places in india and asia that girls are sold off to husbands as soon as they come of age and begin to bleed. Regardless of any factors, romeo and juliet were about 10 years apart (she was 13, and thought they dont have sex, its still a fair example), in the middle ages girls married often at the age of 12. Many, many examples over millions of years of humans prove that it has nothing to do with modern society and teenagers are continuing on it their rebellious way and listening to their hormones. And doing so is not shameful in anyway. neither is being emotionally unprepared for sex with another person. Society is just as it has always been, and teens are just as they have always been, and as usual everyone is different and matures at different rates.

Best Answer

actually romeo and juliet do have sex, since they need to consumate their marriage. also, it has been suggested that they were only 5 years apart.

Best Answer

I list mine at 11 it hert like hell

Best Answer

Why? I'm not judging just asking why you did it.. at 11? Had you already hit puberty?

Best Answer

You cant even spell and you're not a virgin!? Think about God guys!! You do these things and don't think about his consent! He is sooooo very ashamed. Of course he will love you unconditionally but, why live like that? It's disgusting. You're supposed to wait for marriage! Why? Well here's one reason, so you only share yourselves between the one you love. Qhy would you want to let a man put his penis in you when it's been in a thousand other girls?! It's not special and it's not sanitary. Just my opinion. My hormones personally are off the wall, but this is what keeps me from it. And other things. It doesn't make you anymore grown up or mature, it makes you look stupid and you're a poor example to younger girls and you're reputation is ruined. Just my opinion. . Sex is supposed to be special. For one special person. Not thousands of people or your 2nd grade boyfriend. Be wise and think of parents consent and God's consent!

Best Answer

i lOst my virginity 4 years ago...when i was 14 & he was 35... i don't regret it....

Best Answer

wow, its a perfect combination, to loose ones virginity at 14 by a experianced man. Want to know more about it

Best Answer

nice i lost mine wen i was 12

Best Answer

thats to young im sorry he took advantage
of you even if it was good

Best Answer

nOo...we were engaged but he died when I was 16 :(
Maybe I'm meant to be alone

Best Answer

Or maybe you're just meant to be with someone different... my grandmother would have married my grandfather's brother but he died in the war just before then. She fell in love with my grandfather some time after that (they already knew each other but weren't dating yet)... as if Someone was telling her she was marrying the wrong person.

Best Answer

Nice Amber, Please tell me more. Write me and I will write back

Best Answer

That's sad, I think. I'm glad I didn't lose mine so young. And sorry, a 35 y/o man who'd do that with a 14 y/o GIRL is SICK and/or a LOSER.
I dated some really nice boys at that age who were NOT pushy. At 14, I had no clue of the implications of a sexual relationship and was NOT interested in doing anything to jeopardize my ability to go off to college.

Best Answer

I lost my virginity at 14, I still am 14. It was only 3 weeks ago to a call girl who was 27 years old. Some say its not that bad, some say not bad at all and some say it's really bad

Best Answer

yeahhh plz telll ...mail me

Best Answer

I understand the losing it at 14 part, but I don't quite understand the 35 year old -- he must have been totally overcome by Mr. Testosterone, as doing the deed with a 14 year old could have landed his butt in prison for a long time.

Best Answer

it fells so good too for a man to make a young girl lost it
at what age u had your first anal sex ?

Best Answer

Would love to hear all the details.

Best Answer

it must have been a really beautiful experience :) I am glad for you :)

Best Answer

how old was your partner?

Best Answer

Do you still like 35-year-olds?

Best Answer

Wow..... shame.

Best Answer

Maybe it was a lesson.

Best Answer

Maybe he did. Sometimes girls that age can very much be the aggressor. I had a friend who was 13 and she basically threw herself at her 20-year old next door neighbor. I saw how she flirted with him, he liked it, but I promise you she was the one making the moves. Then one day, she went over to his house when none of us were around, and lost it to him. So yes, I understand that a 35 year old guy should just run the other way, but I also know how sometimes a 14 year old can see the 35 year old as a challenge and turn on those charms and get what she wants.

Best Answer

I'm still a virgin-by my own choice.

Best Answer

Sorry!

Best Answer

sorry?

Best Answer

how do you have sex if you are still virgin ?
do you have anal sex

Best Answer

May I say ......CONGRATULATIONS...you are a jewel!

Best Answer

I am 16 and I could not even imagine having sex at this age. In my head I'm still to young.

Best Answer

U don't have to have anal find someone u love and ease into it slowly

Best Answer

You are. Until you're atleast 18 and married you shouldn't have sex. Good for you. (:

Best Answer

I can only imagine how many victims of child rape are pained by this question.

Best Answer

then dont answer

Best Answer

dont read things like this

Best Answer

what a lame stfu if theay were raped theay probably asked for it and got what theay deserved.what a lil ***** get off ep comprehencive2

Best Answer

lol well if u know one tell them to suck it up and get the **** over it! im pained by u being so sencituive get off here then looser!

Best Answer

he said nothing bad!

Best Answer

thats really messed up u know. How would you like it if it happened to you or a loved one??

Best Answer

I'm a victim... sadly. :/

Best Answer

Goodness. They dont ask for people to rape them!!! You wouldn't know you little ******! God will punish you. Rape and molestation is a serious thing and a life traumatizing experience. No one wants to go through that. I have friends who we're raped. **** you! It's a terrible thing!

Best Answer

I am still waiting.

Best Answer

well you never know when youll find the right onw

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

I was 14 I'm 15 now and it was with my awesome boyfriend.. i'm glad we both lost our virginity's to each other because we loved each other so much and he just passed away last week..<br />
i will never forget his gorgeous smile and beautiful blue eyes.<br />
i can't believe he is gone :'(

Best Answer

well its good when too ppl are virgins together

Best Answer

Hi Nikki, I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. At least you will always have a beautiful memory of him. I am sure it was a beautiful experience. If you would like to talk with someone I am happy to talk with you.

Best Answer

i'm very sorry to hear about your bf,i bet its very hard to deal with most of the time.i am older than you but i may be able to help you deal with everything having lost someone close myself.if you dont want to i totally understand,the choice is yours,but please dont let my age scare you away.if you need to talk,im here,if not take care and it gets easier to deal with in time,but you will never forget the times you had.

Best Answer

2 weeks before I turned 16. I am 37 now & still remember every moment but I still think it was a mistake & if I could have a "do over" I would change my mind & walk away!

Best Answer

so 15 thats hella young hell im a still a virgin and 18 hell lol

Best Answer

Good for YOU for waiting. Plenty of time for that. Kids should enjoy a less-complicated existence than one with sex/intercourse.

Best Answer

It never ceases to amaze me how many people will allow someone to preform oral sex on them, BEFORE making love (or even just having sex) - isn't oral sex a much more intimate act, shouldn't a deeper level of intimacy stem from a deep relationship (not come before it)? <br />
I'm so old fashioned :o(

Best Answer

i know what you mean ive done nothing i havent even kissed anybody yet im a complete virgin lol

Best Answer

I think you are right Amanda but it seems with the younger teen population these days it is just a casual expression of liking someone and they take it quite lightly.

Best Answer

then that makes two of us. I can't even imagine myself in that position with a guy I don't know or barely know :(

Best Answer

I laugh when some one say's these days, I grew up in the forties and believe me they were having sex and a lot of it then to.

Best Answer

im a dude and i got down with an older girl when i was very young (i think 13 is young, especially as im 20 and only look 16 now). i dont trust women because i feel like they just want sex to feel some sort of conquest over me. i dont think it has anything to do with that but more to do with how these "women" of my generation are so ready to **** with no emotional attachement, doing it like gonzo **** the first time you sleep with someone is weird and unnattractive.

Best Answer

I gave lots of oral sex to maybe thirty boys before I unzipped my pants and got my cherry popped as a young girl. I wasn't eaten out much because I was afraid of the one eyed snake. Marymarthazetta read my stories.

Best Answer

I lost my virginity the night AFTER my wedding night! I had done the "right thing" and saved myself up until marriage, but then my first wife was too tired to make love on our wedding night. I should have realised then that something was wrong, shouldn't I?

Best Answer

wow well was it good the second night a least

Best Answer

OH DAMN. I had to jack off during my honeymoon for relief. I like you should have realized then that there was trouble on the horizon. I am still married to her, but live in a sexless (or almost) marriage.

Best Answer

what? weddings are tiring events!! you cant expect your wife to be ready to get it on!!! you're selfish

Best Answer

16. Never knew there was an 'oral virginity'.

Best Answer

wow

Best Answer

I still have mine. I haven't even been fingered! so hah!

Best Answer

neither have i and good for you

Best Answer

TMI

Best Answer

when will you lose it ?

Best Answer

19, and I'm a male!!!

Best Answer

good for you !!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

21 with a woman. Proud Goldstar lesbian! so some may consider me a virgin - NOT!!!

Best Answer

lol good for you

Best Answer

14, with my 15 yo sister, it was gerat fun. No regrets from either.

Best Answer

thats wrong why why why ****** : (

Best Answer

Yes, I know, you don't think about that when your that age. My sister and I were always very close.

Sibling curiosity and exploring the differences. I'm not condoning the activity but it does happen among siblings sometimes. And you posed the question.

Best Answer

why would you did it with you bro if you like each other?

Best Answer

good for u thats awsome

Best Answer

Thats f-ed up 0-0

Best Answer

14y.o

Best Answer

to young

Best Answer

What do you think is the proper age

Best Answer

I think its the state of the mind.anytime u are ready for it is the proper age.I was ready at 22

Best Answer

Who elected you judge fudge ?

Best Answer

Can I get back to you in about 30 minutes?

Best Answer

its been 3o

Best Answer

18 with a 26 year old. I may have started late but I got off to a running start.

Best Answer

wow she was a cougar

Best Answer

10 orally 11 vaginally

Best Answer

that sounds like rape

Best Answer

same as me so ;)

Best Answer

It's young yes but my reasearch has told me some ( very few) handle it well and all the responses are in order. It is rape if it is not what the little girls wants with a little boy .

Best Answer

i lost mine when i was turning 14 in a month..to my 15 y/o boyfriend, I kinda wished I waited a little longer...but I love him and we are still together...all i can say is sex is good (:

Best Answer

At about age 36... with my wife-to-be.

Best Answer

thats true love for you lol

Best Answer

I don't think it's SO good to wait until age 36. I can understand religious beliefs, but otherwise, that's extreme.

Best Answer

In my case the reason for the wait was twofold: I had no interest in females until a year or so before that time; and secondly I was determined to avoid the consequences of choosing the wrong person - who must be at ease with my philosophy of life, and in fact totally with it. Several females were after me (from primary school age and up), but although there was one other whom I considered, I knew that her Christian beliefs would not fit and would cause trouble. Finally my wait was rewarded with marriage with my Twin Flame... such a privilege! I was well guided!

Best Answer