Okay don't hate me.... 14. Hahaha teeny bopper me. Oh and mine lasted for no more than a month
petiterebel petiterebel 18-21, F 14 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Community

14... 3 days August 15-18 1969

Best Answer

hahaha, 3 days? aw

Best Answer

Woodstock

Best Answer

I didnt see you there :)

Best Answer

Regretfully, at the tender age of 12 and went steady during 7th grade. The memory and heartache has lasted a lifetime...

Best Answer

I think I was 17 and it lasted a month or so maybe two....

Best Answer

first highschool relationship was when I was 14...it lasted 6 months. It wasn't serious though...it was fun

Best Answer

Think I was 15. Dated same girl through end of High School.

Best Answer

I was 14 when I started dating and the "relationship" lasted around 1 month. Cute skater kid with asymmetrical hair...so 1990! It was summertime and we spent all of our time together...then when school started back up, I found out he hadn't bothered to cut things off with his last gf and thought she moved across the country...but plans changed, so on the first day of school she thought they were still together and it was just too much drama for me so I broke it off with him.

Best Answer

Thats actually adorable. Haha :)

Best Answer

I started dating at 17. I've had 4 girlfriends in my life. the first 3 lasted no longer then 6 months and the 4th has lasted 40 years. that being said, it wont last 41 because we're getting divorced....

Best Answer

Oh wow! I'm so sorry :(

Best Answer

Hey, the kids are all grown up with families of their own. Life is always changing and we just couldnt live with each other anymore. No one's to blame....It was a good run. Thanks :)

Best Answer

I didn't seriously date anyone until I was 18, dated for about a year.

Best Answer

I started dating this year. I've been with the guy for over a year now (:

Best Answer

Cute, congrats :)

Best Answer

14 just 2 years

Best Answer

2 years?!

Best Answer

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Just last year when we were both 20, I met a girl from Indonesia online and started dating her. I eventually flew down to visit her for a couple weeks and it was a blast. We have been together for about 13 months now and absolutely no signs of letting up. Now planning out how we will live our lives out together and such. In for a tough ride, she is Muslim and I'm not -- but I completely accept that religion, and hey... just say yes :) I think it's thanks to her religion that she turned out so nice and perfect for me.

Best Answer

I was 23 and she was 19, we were both virgins at the time and remained that way until we were marred. Our marriage lasted for 14 years until she passed away from a sudden cardiac icident. As I was in the base exchange looking for an engagement ring, she came in (we were both in the USAF) and said that she liked the wedding set I was looking at. I bought the set and I proposed to her in the base exchange and she said yes. we had a fantastic marriage. We got married in England and honeymooned in Paris.

Best Answer