I started wondering about it at 12.
Jalen83 Jalen83 31-35, M 8 Answers Jun 10 in Doing Good

16....from 12 I was still humping Barbie and Ken

Best Answer

I decided when I was around eight years old that all grownups were bad people so I wasn't EVER going to grow up. So far, so good.

Best Answer

The day you truly feel responsibility over another's life is the day your childhood leaves you. Better yet it'll still be there. You left it.

Best Answer

13

Best Answer

in some ways, I am still a child, I love to laugh and be silly and carefree. I don't think we have to abandon our inner child as we get older.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

When my mum scared the life out of me telling me about periods in a very insensitive way. I remember going to school and feeling it was something wrong and I had to grow up quick to understand it. She confused the hell out of me!

Best Answer

I didn't answer your question. I was 11.

Best Answer