It was fairly young for me- 3 years old-crazy how I remember that far back.
MadamElle MadamElle 26-30, F 15 Answers Sep 13, 2012 in EP

It happened when I was about 6 and started getting punished in Catholic school for daring to challenge the belief system. I was constantly getting whipped and sent to the principal's office for what I considered to be the inconsequential, and I realized that people aren't always what they're cracked up to be.

Best Answer

You're BADASS tha's why.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

at about age 31... sad day...

Best Answer

When I was 7, and my brother was born. It was a rough year, I'll just give it that.

Best Answer

Same age I lost my laugh. 5 years old. You know, when the naive and innocent brainy kid was dropped into the shark tank known as "school".

Best Answer

*Group hug*

Best Answer

Honestly mine was around 4 for myself. I have a great memory. Sometimes, I wished I didn't.

Best Answer

I agree :-/

Best Answer

Hugs***

Best Answer

Oh Joy! I love hugs. :)

Best Answer

As well as smiles, I hope. Smiles***

Best Answer

i never knew what "childhood Bliss" was...i was born in to a verbally violent and Neglectful household. I have have memories of being a baby as young as 5 months old and my parents screaming at each other..then things just got worse as i got older at when i was 3 at one point i had thought every ones family was like this. that my neighbor friend would go home and his daddy would beat him just like mine did. it wasn't till i was probely 15 when it dawned on me that good families dont do the things my family did to me. In short the rug was pulled out from under me the moment i was conceived...i didnt even have a chance in that family. <br />
K

Best Answer

Who ever you are *Hugs* I can relate.

Best Answer

the really ****** thing about this...is that alot of people can relate..

Best Answer

Mine never started. Sexual abuse including oral rape from the age of 18 months. Ritual abuse from the age of 3. didn't stop till i stopped seeeing the family in my early 20's.<br />
Truth_Speaks

Best Answer

I was three when I was first raped.

Best Answer

They were not allowed to kill me though. They could hurt me but not kill me. I am very strong and am a fighter for what is right.

Best Answer

we understand. I don't honestly know if they weren't allowed to kill us or not. I know we lived every day not knowing if we would see the next. Being killed was a constant threat for us. And a lot of the other kids were killed....so we knew the threat was real.
I'd say we're pretty strong and a fighter too, though we frequently don't believe that and need others to remind us.
offers safe hugs if and when you want them (shorthand: hugs(if)
Truth_Speaks

Best Answer

You are one of us! I am so happy to meet you. I would like to add you if you don't mind. I would like to know more about you.

Best Answer