20 years difference, OMG young enough to be your Daughter. And the Generation gap!
Wraith63 Wraith63 46-50, M 9 Answers Apr 15, 2012

Men shouldn't marry women younger than half there ges plus 7 years above the ges of 30. Well ... Not shouldn't but statistically they say they have less in common. This is also a researched statistic and you can check it out on the internet. So for example. If a guy is 30, half 30 is 15, and 15 plus 7 is 22. So, a guy 30 should not marry or date a girl younger than 22.

Best Answer

One of the strongest & happiest couples I know are a genius blind woman then age 31 & a superfit ex-commando then age 75: over 2 yrs later, they are still the most fabulous lovebirds & everywhere they go, folk love 'em
They are both quite exceptional folk, but I'm 64 & get regular come-ons from 20s/30s women
I'd want someone @ least 39 cuz then they know that breeding can be medically dodgy, but many women who say they don't want kids suddenly do in their mid 30s as the biological clock ticks

Best Answer

forget rules and numbers when it comes to love.

Best Answer

So long as you are both legal and grown up enough to know about love, relationships and marriage.

Best Answer

Well, I'm 64 and my girlfriend is 38. We get on famously even though she does call me 'father' from time to time. lol.

Best Answer

well if shes young enough to be his daughter, or like, half his age. that's a bit gross

Best Answer

My wife is 10 yrs younger than me and we have been together for 9 years and not many problems at all. I would usually give it ten years each way as long as your thirty.20 or 40. if your 18 i think the oldest man would be somewhere between 18-28. no more than that as it does feel like a father daughter relationship or mother son so to speak. But each to their own I guess

Best Answer

It's pretty much all been done before. Sometimes even the relationships with really wide age gaps work out, apparently. I don't know for sure, though.

Best Answer