When does the partying and late nights and irresponsible behavior typically come to an end? I think I matured much faster than most guys, but that matters little at my current age. Just wondering what people's opinions are on this.
MathMan789 MathMan789 36-40, M 22 Answers Jun 17, 2012

Good question, i guess emotional maturity comes when a guy suddenly HAS to man up.<br />
With things as easy as they are for some people, its not surprising to see as many overgrown children as there are today.

Best Answer

Sadly, some of them never get there...

Best Answer

Your answers to a lot of these questions amuse me. Probably because, like the answer above, they are accurate.

Best Answer

;-)

Best Answer

I think every single person, male or female, is different. Though I think that most men reach what most would consider emotional mature sometime in their late 20s to early 30s. But I'm both immature and a woman, so what do I know?

Best Answer

I think you're about right, and your honesty is appreciated

Best Answer

When I see one who has, I'll let you know. :P

Best Answer

Shortly after the age of 3. That's about as mature as I get.

Best Answer

58

Best Answer

tell that to my grandfather -_-
Dudes over 60, and i have aunts and uncles in their 20's

Best Answer

When he loses the woman he didnt realize he was in love with.

Best Answer

In psych they say 25 yrs old. But I think a lot has to on the environment a kid is raised in followed by adversity and how they cope. I know guys that at 20 are more responsible n mature then some 50 yr olds I know. A lot of factors, but the frontal lobe doesn't finish developing until approximate 24.

Best Answer

85, coincidentally the same as the average age of death. We are the tribe of Peter Pan, Anne will "never grow up."

Best Answer

HMM, I'M ABOUT TO TURN 45 & I STILL HAVEN'T REACH MATURITY. TOO MUCH FUN BEING WILD & FREE!!

Best Answer

14

Best Answer

72

Best Answer

That is such a vague question as it depends on so many factors. It all depends on the social and environmental conditioning, in my opinion. When the mind discovers they would like to pursue something more than a multitude of casual relations, is when maturity has made it's first appearance. At what age...it depends on the individual. I have met an array of men that seemingly mature at such a different rate, so it's so hard to say. Men are so interesting to me...their needs and desires ba<x>sed on different age categories do indeed intrigue me. Have you heard of a book called 'Passages'? Interesting read.

Best Answer

Yeah it was vague, granted. Was just fishing for for an on-average estimate. Wasn't too serious a question, though

Best Answer

I'm curious to see what age is most popular.

Best Answer

I'm interested that you link life style with 'emotional' maturity. Do you think it would be possible to live a 'young' life style but also be emotionally mature?

Best Answer

Maybe my wording was off. The gist of it was how some guys don't start bahaving with an "adult" level of responsibilty till several years after reaching age 18

Best Answer

No, there's nothing wrong with your question, just led to another in my head. Which I suppose, was how can you tell when someone is emotionally mature? Is it their life choices? The way they manage all of their relationships? Or something else. Think it's a really interesting topic.

Best Answer

Men never reach emotional maturity, we just get too old to keep keep fighting

Best Answer

Most guys don't fully mature till hey head around 30 or above specialy now a days... Most of my guy cousins settled down after age 29 so this should give u an idea

Best Answer