Questionator Questionator 26-30 278 Answers Sep 20, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

I consider 50-70 years old as middle age and 80 to be elderly. People in their 70's can be either depending on their health and outlook on life. I know some people in their 70' who are very healthy and active and have a wonderfully positive outlook and that makes them seem too young to call elderly.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

As a doctor I would say this is nearly a perfect answer.

Best Answer

based on todays enviroment,medical facilities,knowledge and health consiousness, old age should be around 80, maybe after 50 years from now the old age may go upto 90-100 .

Best Answer

I am 60 and was thinking I am old.Thanks for making me feel happy.

Best Answer

very insightful........and right as rain

Best Answer

thank you.

Best Answer

I like that coment

Best Answer

That answer has certainly changed over time! When I was 10, I would have said 20. When I was 20, I would have said 40. At 30, 60. Hey, wait - perhaps it's just a factor of 2 times my own age... So, I suppose now it's 104.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

hahaha I like this a lot....

Best Answer

It's not about age, it's about physical condition and mental attitude.

Best Answer

100 years old.

Best Answer

When you can no longer function mentally and physically thats what i called OLD!

Best Answer

I second that!

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

I'm 70 fit active ' have a full head of hair , all my own teeth , can't run for a bus though , sex is hard work , sooner have a cream cake and a cup of tea .i remember sex but its been a long time, maybe a woman might be the answer?......?

Best Answer

Chickfish22 you don't look 70 and by the date of your post you might even be 71 by now. You appear to be aging very well! I am 38 (or 39, can't remember for sure, would have to ask my daughter! haha) and I look about 10 years younger but due to IBS I feel about 10 years older. Much of the criteria for feeling middle aged I am already experiencing (because Of IBS), so I would say that the state of ones health is a significant factor in what would be classified as middle aged. There are days that I feel like an "old guy!"

Best Answer

70 AND UP,,BUT IT DEPENDS MORE ON THE PHYSICAL AND MEDICAL CONDITIONS OF THE PERSON.

Best Answer

AND THEIR ABILITY TO DETERMINE HOW TO OPERATE THE CAPS LOCK KEY ON THEIR KEYBOARD

Best Answer

hee hee :D

Best Answer

When your blood type is discontinued...you knew Colonel Sanders when he was still a private.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Your only old when you think your old, its a rule.

Best Answer

I went to a restaurant and I was given a "senior's" discount. The girl at the front counter was about 16. She just looked at me and said, "You're a senior". I laughed and said, "No, you are mistaken". She just looked at me again and asked, "Are you 50 years or older?". I said "Yes...". "Then you are a senior", she stated. Being 16 years old, in her mind, meant she would have to wait about 1000 years before she would be my age. She was probably not good at math.<br />
50 is old, apparently.

Best Answer

Ha ha ha

Best Answer

MY ex husband is 50 and he isnt old!!! My fiance is 60 and i don't consider him old. To me age is just a number.

Best Answer

Those young kids... when they call me 'Ma'am' at the drive through it makes me so mad.... Age is a state of mind.

Best Answer

80

Best Answer

depends i know some old young people and i also know some young old people. i thinks its more of a state of mind. i read this article about a 101 year old lady who still changes her own oil. i had to give her a clap no she is old in my opinion but still gets cudo points for not giving up on living.

Best Answer

I am never getting old that is for sure. Age is just a word that does not affect me.

Best Answer

neither am I

Best Answer

100 is pretty old, and I've met a few centenarians, but personally, I won't be "old" until I'm 130...If I die before then, I'll have died young.

Best Answer

My dad says 4 years older than he is and this is for two reasons. <br />
1. He will never be old.<br />
2. My mom is 4 years older than him.<br />
So by his logic, 52 is old. <br />
Can you tell they're divorced?

Best Answer

Being old or young is inside. you can be in your 20s and feel old, or you can be in your 70s and feel young.it is how you deal your age, not the number of years .

Best Answer

one second old

Best Answer

All a mountain has is now.

Best Answer

I consider 80+ old.

Best Answer

I consider someone old when THEY consider themselves old

Best Answer

I think you are as old as you act, if you are 50 and you act 80 then you are old...if you are 50 and you act 30 then.... Just because you have a number of years on you doesn't mean you have to act that age!

Best Answer