A human life begins when a fetus' heart starts to beat in my opinion. Where there is a heartbeat, there is life.

Best Answer

To me its when the mind is formed and can fuction which is a few months before the baby is born.

Best Answer

Don't tell me you seriously think fetuses are self aware, babies aren't even self aware.

Best Answer

Ok so then anyone who is not selfaware is not Human Life? I think if you kill one of the mindless ones you will go to jail for murder.

Best Answer

Oh on the babys are not self aware yes they are They know who mother is and father is and respond to their voice. My granddaughter knew who I was right after birth when I talked she looked around for me- she did that for no one else. I think they are more aware then a lot of people.

Best Answer

At 96. And the body of a woman is hers and hers alone. Personally I think ************ is murder, but hey, it is your *****.

Best Answer

What about menstruation is that murder too?

Best Answer

In Arkansas it is actually.

Best Answer

Conception.

Best Answer

At birth. At the point where it can survive independent of the mother.

Best Answer

Birth. That's when life begins. Anytime earlie being life is silly, you don't count fetuses in the census, you don't say we have three kids, you say we have two kids and one on the way. You don't have a "conception day" you have a birthday. The fetus can't survive outside of the womb, so it's not technically a independent life, it's a parasitic organism at that point.<br />
Also as many as 50% of the eggs fertilized in a woman's lifetime are washed out by their periods, so if life begins at conception that makes every sexually active female a potential mass murderer. Also you have to remember that the mother was once an egg in her mother's ovaries, which were created during her mother's time as a fetus inside her own mother, who was once an egg in her mother's ovaries, etc...So technically life started a billion years ago or so and it's a continuing process of mixing bodily fluids.<br />
I don't see anything sacred about that.

Best Answer

6 Weeks after conception, without a doubt..Functioning brain, beating heart, legs, arms, head etc. From the moment of conception, can be argued, though the law recognizes an unborn child, regardless of stage, as a human being when the mother is murdered, so, maybe it's better to play safe than sorry? You would think so..

Best Answer

I believe life begins when a soul enters a fetus. If a woman chooses to abort, no soul is going to be stupid enough o enter that fetus. It would be non-productive for the soul, whose goal is to be incarnated and live, learn, and develop.

Best Answer

How about the ones that are born and die soon after?

Best Answer

unborn babies go to limbo.

Best Answer

The soul has a purpose for everything it does. Perhaps the soul vacated the body because the parents or loved ones were meant to gain some type of wisdom, awareness, or lesson from the death of their child.

Best Answer

At the moment of conception. The instant that I think all mothers find out that they are pregnant they give their tiny fetus value and call it a baby. Most mothers have an immediate attachment to something that's hardly visible, but yet know it's there and put a lot of energies into making sure the new cells are safe and healthy. Regardless of the actual scientific terms, expectant mothers call this a BABY from the day they find out the pregnancy tests are positive.<br />
Furthermore, when we visited with a South Korean family years ago, we were told that their kids had two birthdays. I'm not sure if this practice is inclusive of all South Korea, but their kids first birthday was 3 months after birth and the 9 months in utero were also included. When they came to Canada they adopted our traditional birthday dates as well to fit in, so during the year their kids celebrate both birthdays.

Best Answer

at conception

Best Answer

I'm on the fence

Best Answer

I am still waiting for my human life to begin.

Best Answer

Well try telling that to my customer the doctor - like if he saved your life and then handed you a bill you couldn't beat it by saying - but doc technically you didn't save my life because it hasn't started yet. Cheers and happy weekend!

Best Answer

Oooo, I;ll have to try that approach.

Best Answer

I agree that human life begins at the moment of conception. Your theory about it being magical may not be too far off. I think, looking at it from a spiritual standpoint, that it's possible we are predestined to care for a particular spirit who doesn't take 'human' form till the moment of conception. Until the spirit enter the host/human form, only then can it be referred to as human.<br />
I like to keep an open mind and also believe in guardian angels... We don't know for sure what happens...this is what keeps life interesting, and why it's called 'faith' :)

Best Answer