Depends on health, genes and additude not physical age.

Best Answer

Mid 30's?? That's bonkers.

Best Answer

I am more likely to think a woman in her 40s (or more)is beautiful or stunning rather than "good looking". Good looking seems a young outlook. Why it's different for men, I don't know. I will say that I think men close to my age or older are good looking, men younger than late 30s are " mmmmmm, pretty" not really my thing anymore. And I'm sure my almost 48 year old husband appreciates that ;-)

Best Answer

That makes a lot more sense than where I thought you were coming from with that question. I totally agree!

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

60s for both men and women, by that age you're either shriveled or you still look attractive

Best Answer

Over 40.

Best Answer

Yeh I am.

Best Answer

girls can have a thing for older men it doesn't work much the other way around

Best Answer

Agree.

Best Answer

i dont want to know....

Best Answer

What is looking good ...For most looks are so different in all people ..Both Men and Women can carry there age in different ways...
But we all see people different ..
As a older man now i get a lot more good comments than ever..From all ages of women ..

Best Answer