devondaddy devondaddy 61-65, M 8 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Community

Depends on what you mean. The earliest thing I remember is my dad and I had both just had surgery. I was with him and my mom is there, along with doctors. I'm feeling a lot of love. I think I'm about 2 and a half, but the memory is more like a still snapshot. The context of the memory was explained to me much later.<br />
The first real event I remember, I was 3. It was shortly after my leg was amputated and I was having my picture taken for the March of Dimes poster. I had posed (placing my open hands by my head) and my mom got mad (she had told me not too) but the photographer liked it and that was the picture they used.

Best Answer

I was about 2yo and I remember jumping on my grandfather, who was sitting on a rocking chair, and we tipped over backwards on the floor, fortunately not hurt.
My next clear memory was at 3yo, with my cousin then 8, who convinced me it would be a good idea to turm by grandfathers record collection into flying saucers from an attic window. That did hurt :-(

Best Answer

Oh man, how pissed was he!

Best Answer

Pretty pissed, he did recover quite a few but reminded me of it regularly to his dying day.

Best Answer

2 years, when my sister came home from the hospital

Best Answer

Three years. I was a kid playing in the streets.

Best Answer

never thought

Best Answer

3 years

Best Answer

2 years

Best Answer