34 or when you can no longer afford the gas.

Best Answer

haha ;-)

Best Answer

When they ask you to stop.

Best Answer

Okay lol

Best Answer

That was my feeling too, I just wondered what others thought. I have a friend that doesn't do it at all and her son is 5.

Best Answer

She tells him goodnight but he goes to bed by himself.

Best Answer

This question surprised me... why should you stop at all?

Best Answer

I don't do it regularly ... but there's never anything wrong with going in to say goodnight with a hug and a kiss on the cheek ... at any age. I do that with my daughter now and again still and she's nearly 18. I'm not one for rules ... you know when it's appropriate and when it's not.

Best Answer

For me, it was about 6, but I look after a 12 year old and she still needs it - in fact, she still sleeps with her mother, most of the time, but hey, the sofa is quite comfy, and a welcome escape...

Best Answer

I guess 8 or 9 is good cause 7 still seems young why??do you have kids when did you stop tucking them into bed lol??

Best Answer

My son is 14 and I still do it, and will until he asks me to stop.. I was just wondering what others opinions were :)

Best Answer