Hmm I have no idea. I've seen people who are in their 20s and look almost near 40 and I've seen people who are 50 that look like they are 30. It depends on their lifestyle and genes.
Yep, pretty much this.
I guess at some point, EVERYONE will look old, but for some that might not really set in until sometime in their 60s. Or maybe mid-70s in the case of the late **** Clark.
14. Your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you're barefoot.
13. You get into heated arguments about pension plans.
12. In a hostage situation, you are likely to be released first.
11. You groan every time you get up.
10. You have too much room in the house and not enough room in the medicine cabinet.
9. You get an AARP card in the mail
8. You remember adjusting the tracking on your VCR
7. Your best friend is dating someone half their age, and isn't breaking any laws.
6. You have a party and the neighbors don't even realize it.
5. Your back goes out more than you do.
4. Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either.
3. You're asleep, but others worry you're dead.
2. You enjoy hearing about other people's operations.
1. People call at 9:00 p.m. and ask, "Did I wake you?"
There is no magical age. I look a good 10 yrs younger myself. My Mom, age 90, is just now kinda sorta starting to look old. Not really old..just kinda. She barely even has gray hair!
Sunscreen, diet, sleep, GENETICS....you can do only so much, but you can't fight genetics.
Enjoy it and don't worry about it.
It really depends on the person - life style, health, etc.
Alhough, generally, I would say 40s.
depends on the person...i've met people who were in their twenties that looked like they were in their 40s
It depends on the person.
it depends...its in your genes. People still think I'm in my early 20s and I'm much older. I get it from my mothers side.
Depends on genetics and how healthy you keep yourself! A person who smokes and drinks a lot will age quickly or suddenly. A person who exercises and eats healthy, does all that they should, will look 30 when they're 40!
i think its different for different people
I didn't start to look old till I was 35 or 36.
Happy Birthday!! I don't know when people start to look old...I'm 43 and people say I look much younger...so just enjoy it...be your beautiful self for as long as you can....
depends how you keep yourself.....you cam look young until are 72
You have a long way too go for becoming "29" then :)
At some point you turn into a pumpkin, not sure when, but it happens to everyone.
No, might not happen until near 50. Stay out of the sun, don't smoke and use Retin-A.