Legoman19892 Legoman19892 22-25, M 22 Answers Jul 21, 2012

According to my mom it's never.

Best Answer

I honestly think girls and boys are different, well been my experience. My son HATES shopping, unless it is the computer/game shop. My daughter is a fashion princess, she has been selecting her own clothes since well since she could talk haha. The UK here, primary school is 5-11, I went shopping with her through all those years. Secondary school, 11-16/18. Well still 11, but going to school by herself, shopping with friends, not me, unless a friend is not available. My little Diva, chooses her clothes, MY clothes and her brother's haha.

Best Answer

When she gets a job and can buy them

Best Answer

My son is 13 and I still shop for his clothes

Best Answer

I have a preschooler and they already choose thier own clothing. This is within reason. I aprove what they ask for but as long as its weather apropriate and not to revealing for a child to wear, I let her choose whatever she likes.

When will I let her go out on her own and shop? Not until she's old enough to have a job. Then I will trust her to go out alone and do things. Until then, she can go shopping with me.

Best Answer

she already start to do this

Best Answer

Around the age of twelve or thirteen.

Best Answer

I buy my 12 year old what she needs -- and I'm pretty generous. Anything over that, like a pair of sandals or a t-shirt she "has" to have, she buys herself with her allowance and money she earns in other ways.

Best Answer

My mom let me pick out my own clothes when I was 5 pretty much and then I was allowed to buy whatever I liked with my own money when I was 12 and she agreed not to veto since it was my money. I've loved clothes since I was born so it really important to me

Best Answer

I shop for myself with my own money.

Best Answer

what's wrong with you?

Best Answer