It would only be true after I died, and then I couldn't say it.

Best Answer

For some reason the most disgusting answer come to my head lol. Erm maybe when you die.

Best Answer

I feel like I already have and I am 38. I have had more than my fair share of the good and the bad. I have been to beautiful places that people i know have never been to and i got a higher education.

Best Answer

Good for you :) You don't think there might be more opportunities out there?

Best Answer

There are but I don't desire them. Interacting with people and studying human behavior is more rewarding and entertaining to me. I have achieved a lot of goals that didn't fulfill me.

Best Answer

I don't know. Whatever day it is that I die. Until then, there's so much work to be done...

Best Answer

20s. if you gain nothing in your 20s, you ought to shoot yourself in the head. no joke. with the current era, anything is available and anything can be achieved

Best Answer

time to look into your life

Best Answer

when you die

Best Answer

Whatever age it is you die.

Best Answer

You never accomplish there is always another goal to achieve until your heart give out

Best Answer