"Old age" is generally perceived by the individual to begin 10 to 15 years older than his/her current age. My 7 year old granddaughter thinks her 13 year old brother is old. I am 65 and think my 86 year old father in law is old. My mother, who died at the age of 95, was beginning to think she might be getting old. It's all relative.

Best Answer

We always thought certain ages were old...till we got there. I've learned from myself, and no, I'm not old, and from older people.....u are only as old as u feel. My trick...when I go to lay on the beach I just pick the spot next to someone older than me....that way I'm always younger. Tee hee...

Best Answer

basically when ur about to turn 40.. u are old.. also i know no 30 year olds that think 40s is old.. by your 30s you know its coming.. and you don't want to bring up age no more.. lol

Best Answer

Old?What's old?At 53 I'm still a big kid in all the fun ways.

Best Answer

Old begins in a state of mind.. when people think life has shown them all it can offer. Good thing I am still 15 ish in the attic :D

Best Answer